Never Forgotten

Sold

~The working men eyed me appreciatively, desirously, though they left me alone. They knew better than to touch and defile me before I had been sold. The auctioneer had wanted me to look my best for this day. Unbeaten and unused.

I stared into the old, rusted mirror that hung in the preparation room. My shocked expressions making me look tired and afraid. I wondered what type of man would buy me, if he would be kind. My reflection blurred a moment as tears well up in my eyes. The man watching me leaned over, without comment, to blot underneath my eyes with his handkerchief. I glanced over at him, but he had gone back to staring out behind me at the room, keeping guard.

“Ah, my little flower!” A deep, rolling voice boomed into the silent room as the auctioneer himself came to me carrying something in his hand. I tensed fearfully and he laughed. “I have not waited this long to abuse you right before you go on, dearie. Just a gift to enhance your beauty!” He lowered a black beaded chain down in front, clasping it around my neck somewhat tightly, almost enough to make breathing difficult. The pendant was some kind of blooming flower done in black onyx with tiny sparkling diamonds dancing on its petals. It nestled in the hollow of my throat, slightly trembling and showing my nervousness. There were definitely going to be some high bidders today. I looked closer at the mirror. But no, they were just really good imitations.

Fake diamonds for a fake beauty.

My guard returned –I don’t understand why my eight year old self needs a guard- as the auctioneer left to begin his showcase, i was to be the highlight. He did not, retake his post. He pulled a black silk rope out from somewhere. I hadn’t noticed him holding it before, but then it was just there. Like magic. He bound my wrists together tightly and i grimaced, not entirely in pain. The man widened his eyes at me and finished hurriedly, tying a secure knot between my hands and sliding the slack through his hands as he moved back to his post. I was scared. I could just sit here and await my turn.

The moment i would be led onto that open stage and given to someone for a healthy sum of money. ~

My eyes fly open and I gasp. This was the first time in many years that I dreamed about the day I was sold to my keeper. That horrid day the last day I say the sky not through a window but when I was outside. Walking from the car to his home in the pouring rain. So many years I had wanted to be free. As I look around I realize that I can now do what I want when I want. Because I am free.

My head turns to the window and I see the sun is still up. Either I didn’t sleep very long or it was the next day. Today would be the second day I would not have been used or played with to make others happy. If this is not some joke then I would think the family of this house would not mind if I would look around. After a few minutes I find myself in the kitchen. Gerard, the two blondes from yesterday, and a Block haired Dom were all there talking amongst themselves.

Kale the nice fertile from yesterday waves me over and introduces me to everyone. “This is Gerard but you know him. Mikey he is my youngest.” He jesters to the blonde wearing the glasses. “And this is my Husband James” He goes up and hugs the other Dom briefly. I take a seat next to Gerard while Kale puts a plate of food in front of me.

I smile up at him and am getting ready to dig in when I am hit by a sudden wave of nausea. I quickly stand a run towards the bathroom. Were I upchuck what little food I do have in my system.

“We should get you to a doctor right now fertile never get sick.” I hear kales voice come from behind me. The next thing I know I am in Gerard’s arms being carried out of the house and being put in a car.

“Why must you always carry me?” I ask when he gets in the driver’s seat while Mikey, Kale, And James get in the back. When I don’t get an answer I look over and see a worried face on Gerard and the others. “No really guys I’m fine it is probable just stress. No need to over react.” The all just ignore what I just said while Gerard drives me to the hospital. After about an hour of waiting and another hour of test the doctor finally comes in to tell us what is wrong.

“Frank” He says looking at me “Do you have a mate?” The question shocks me.

“N-no I do not. Why do you ask?” I manage to stammer out. What a strange question to ask. I just want to hear that everything is fine so we can go one are way and continue on with breakfast, or most likely lunch by now. Also, maybe take another nap I could really use one. Which is strange I am not usually this tired.

“Well it would seem that you are how should I phrase it?” He pauses for a moment. “Well it would seem that you are in fact pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT WOOT 3 subscribers