Never Forgotten

Baby

“PRE-PRE-PREGNANT” I sputter out in shock. I can’t be pregnant.

“When was the last time you had sex.” He continues on while I try to wrap my head around that fact that I am carrying a child.

“Two nights ago.” I manage to get out. I look down ashamed of what has been happening to me for years. There is no way I could be pregnant. I mean yes sex, but that would mean. That would mean I am having a Human vampire hybrid.

“And who is the father?” He asked writing things down on his stupid brown clip board. I look down and play with my hands. I don’t want to have to say it out loud. “Do you know who the father is?” I shake my head. I had many clients it could be any of them.

“The Fa-father is a human” I say as tears begin running down my face. A sob escapes my mouth as I cover my face with my hands. More sobs come from me. All of a sudden I feel arms around me. I look up to see Mikeys face right next to mine. He squeezes me tighter trying to comfort me.

“There is something we can do to make the baby a full vampire.” I look up at the Doctors words hopefully my eyes growing wider. “But you don’t have a mate so it might make things harder.”

“What would I have to do to make that happen?” I ask hoping it would not be something painful or embarrassing. It would be great if I could have a full vampire baby.

“Well, the genetic makeup of a Human Vampire Hybrid is a little shaky, but if you have Intercourse within the time of your pregnancy that Doms DNA will take the place of the humans and they will become the father. Does that sound like something you could do? By looking at you I would say you have about 6 months to decide. Also one more thing. The pregnancy will start over so you might want to make a decision quickly” Before I can ask another question he walks out of the room.

“Frank,” I look over. This was the first time James had spoken to me. “If we enroll you into a school you could still make it to the mating ceremony.” He looks me dead in the eyes as he says this.

“I guess that would be the best chose.” I don’t think I am ready for a mate, but wouldn’t be better for the baby if they had a real father. “When is the ceremony?”

“Friday, so you would have three days to get ready.” This time it was Gerard who spoke up. “That is also the day of Mikey and I’s Ceremony.” At least I would not be the only one coming home with a mate. I mean wouldn’t that be awkward.

“So um Gerard What school do you and Mikey go?” I finally ask when we get back to the house.

“Purity High.”

“Gerard what’s wrong you are not talking much.

“Its just…. How long were you being raped by that scum bag?”

“He never touched me.” Gerard has this thing about him. So that every time I think about what happened to me I feel ashamed and want to go fall in a whole somewhere quiet and far away.

“What… did he invite his friends over?” He growled out

“No…… he had….. Customers.”

“Customers so you mean he made you his slut.”

“Yeah I was what was paying for the rent he gave you.” The way he called my slut made me feel like someone had just ripped my heart out of my cheats and put it in a blender.

Another growl escapes his lips “You were there the whole time. Every time I would come over to collect the rent you were upstairs being raped.” His eyes get darker and his rage fills the room.

“There was a spell keeping me locked up there so there was no way you could have Known I was up there. You did all you could.” Thinking of a way to change the subject. “Is your mom going to enroll me into the school or should I go and do it myself?”

“Mother is going to go do it……. I think you should put on more weight. You are to tiny”

“Only if you stop being angry there was nothing you could do.” I follow him into the kitchen and watched him prepare a multitude of foods.

~Time Jump~

Everybody from the school sat in the auditorium. Vampires and humans alike. It had been five days. My first five days away from my keeper. The Best five days of my life.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have found myself always resting my hands on my belly. Physically you couldn’t tell, but just by looking at the way I would watch children or pat my belly I would have multiple people come up to me with congratulations.

We could not have been in the auditorium more than 5 minutes before a group of vampire elders walked out on stage. Most of them were wearing black robes with ruby encrusted sashes spanning over there waist and abdomen. All but one. The Vampire in the very center of the group did not wear black but were gold, and instead of rubies his sash was made of diamonds.

The second they stepped on stage all the sound in the room ceased. The humans stopped all sound so they would not be punished. The vampires stopped their sound in waiting and wondering about the next few minute. Wondering who would be matched with whom.

Kale had let me barrow one of his better dresses, because of the importance of this event. I would most likely be matched with someone I have never met. So why not make the best first impression I could.

The golden man raised his hands to the sky and spoke “LET US BEGIN!”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment pleasssseee it would make me really happy.