Never Forgotten

New Couch

~The Golden man raised his hands to the sky and spoke “LETS US BEGIN!”~

“As you all know today is a day of celebrations. Today we give people hope and create families.” His voice goes back to a normal tone. “In case any of you don’t know how this works I will give you a run through. The Dom’s name will be called first, and when they get on the stage they place their hand on the Sphere of Fate.” I look a little over to see what he is talking about. My head tilts slightly. When did that get there? “The Sphere will then give us a name of a fertile and that will be the Dom’s Mate. Does everybody understand?” How would
we not understand it is an easy task to remember?

Many names had been called. Nobody I know had been matched.

“Ray Toro!” A Dom with a head covered in a curly fro walked up to the stage this time. He placed his hand on the Sphere and after a minute he spoke. “Mikey Way” I sit up a little straighter in my seat wondering if Mikey likes this match. Going by the huge grin on his face I would say does indeed like the Dom he was matched with. Before I can relax back in my seat the next Dom’s name is called. “Gerard Way” Of course Gerard did the same thing every Dom Did. He placed his hand on the Sphere waiting for the match. “Frank Iero”

I stand slowly and make my way to the stage. GERARD WAY, I AM MATCHED WITH GERARD MOTHER FUCKING WAY! Come on Frank just calm down. It has to be better than being mated with someone I don’t know. He also has a nice ass so that is a big plus. I finally make it to the stage and when I do Gerard and I are lead to the back to wait with all the other mated couples. When we get back there I hear a screech, and I see Mikey bouncing up and down.

“OMG OMG OMG FRANK YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY BROTHER IN-LAW! “ He bounces a few more times before he runs and tackles me to the ground in a strong bear hug. How can someone so small have such strong arms? I see Gerard had gone over at sat done. I wonder if he wanted to be mated with someone else. He doesn’t even know me, and I am pregnant. He probably doesn’t even want kids. When Mi key finally gets of me I head to the other side of the room away from Gerard. I sit down and then curls into the tightest ball I can manage, and sit there trying not to cry.

The ceremony only last about 10 more minutes before the golden guy walks in. “If you want you may stay for the feast or you can go home and get to know you partner a little more intimately.” I was just going to do what Gerard was going to do. When he gets up and goes to the door I just follow quietly behind him. Maybe if I don’t what he wants he wouldn’t mind having me for a mate.

“Gerard.” He grunts in response “Where you hoping to have someone else as your mate.” He does not respond, but he opens the car door for me. “Gerard please talk to me.” He just sighs “Please” I whisper and you can hear the tears in my voice.

He looks over shocked at my tears “Frank please, please don’t cry. It is just that…. That fate made you my mate and I was in the house you were kept in once a week to collect rent, and what did I do That’s right I didn’t do anything And because I couldn’t stop it you are carrying a Human scum’s child.” He spoke in a way that made it long run on sentence. “I don’t think I can ever forgive myself for not being able to help you. Frank…….. I am so very sorry.” That is what he is upset about. Not that he loves someone else just that he could not get to me sooner. I smile.

“I told you it was not your fault, and I went to the mating ceremony to find my mate so I wouldn’t have a human vampire hybrid, and I can finally say out loud how nice an ass you have.” I could see that my statement surprised him because he almost walked right into a car.

“Well it is good to know I was not the only person looking at asses.” He smirked at me while showing me the way home. We walked to the school because why waste gas when it is only a five minute walk.

“MOM!” He yelled out so suddenly and loudly I ended up covering my ears. He comes running out of the kitchen holding a towel and a wet plate.

“Damn it to hell Gerard, what have I told you about doing that!” He swings the towel and hits Gerard’s chest with it. “How did the Ceremony go.”

“Well Mikey is mates with Ray and ...”

“Toro?” Gerard nods “that’s good he is a nice boy.”

“I am mated with Frank.” He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer placing a kiss on the top of my head.

His reaction was similar to Mikeys. It included a lot of bouncing and a tackle hug. What is it with the Way fertile that makes them enjoy tackle hugging me? “Awww I have another little fertile I can dress up and do as I please”

“Mother” He turns to look at his son. “Isn’t that in MY job description?”

The wet towel again hits Gerard’s chest. “Young man do not even talk like that around me.” He stops for a minute and then hugs me again “IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER.” Glares at Gerard. “God you make me feel old.” Throws hands in the air and walks away in frustration.

“Well that went better than I thought. Now we just need to tell my dad.” Pulls me into a full hug. Without either of us seeing he Father walks into the room.

“Tell me what? Did you kill another person in the den because I don’t want to have to keep replacing that couch?” He crosses his arms over his chest.

“Frank and I are mates dad that is what I wanted to tell you.” He pulls away from me.

“So I don’t have to replace the couch?” Gerard sighs in defeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot woot 10 subscribers ...... i dont mind if you commment. <3