Never Forgotten

No more troubles

~“How do you like your new home?” The boy known as my keeper asked me. I just gave him a faint shrug in response. “ That’s fine, keep your thought to yourself if you want. It’s not like I need them.” he said opening the door, leading to the attic. He pushed me through the door, and sat me on the bed. “ You will be sleeping in here.” He said. I nodded my head, and looked down to my shackled hands resting helplessly in my lap. “ You’ll be here for a while, so I hope you like it. But before I leave you, I need to check something.” he said pulling out a spell book.

He flipped through the pages, skimming through the text, then he sat the book down, and pushed me down on the bed, sitting on my stomach. He started chanting in some weird language, then touched his fingers to my wrist, and the last thing I can remember, is the pain, and the smell of my flesh burning.

I opened my eyes, pulling myself out of my dream. The sky outside of the window was dark. I’m not sure when I fell asleep, but the clock counted down the seconds, then the numbers changed. Midnight, Christmas was over.

I slowly pulled myself out of the bed, being careful not to wake Gerard. When I was off and on the floor, I put a robe on, and went down to the kitchen to get a cool glass of water. The rest of the house was asleep too, so I was up alone. I poured some water into a cup, and started to sip it down. I had a small smile of satisfaction. It finally happened. After ten years of day to day mistreatment, I finally had someone who loved me for me. And I could love him back. I don’t know who the father of my baby would have been, and I don’t care anymore. I had geared, and that’s all that mattered.

After finishing my glass of water, I decide to go back upstairs to lay back down. When I make it to the living room, I hear rustling to my left. “ Who’s there..” I ask. There isn’t and answer for a moment, so I shrug it off and turn back to the stairs. I feel a tugging at my robe and turn back around to see a little girl with long while hair, and pale violet eyes. “ W-who area you?” I asked her. She didn’t answer me. She just looked at me for a while, then opened her moth to speak. “ So, your Frank?” she asked. I glared at her, and she just tilted her head to the side. “ I’ll take that as a yes..” she said turning to leave.

“Where are you going? How did you get in here? Who are you!?” I asked again.

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes now red. “ I’ll be seeing you Frank, so do try to make the right choices. I mean, I’d hate to hurt an infant.” she said turning back around to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello!! As yo may know, I'm not Sasu-maire, and am new to the team. so, let's keep reading, and don't forget to comment