Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I open my lungs dear.

“I open my lungs dear. I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just blush.” Sang out the male’s voice as he passed the last few trees before he reached the clearing where a gentle rived flowed, sparking and shimmering. Like a diamond struck with the suns gentle rays.

The voice carried on singing. “No dust will ever grow on this frame, One million years, I will say your name. I love you more than I can ever scream.” The voice stopped abruptly as the man’s eyes fell upon the river. He smiled to himself and sighed. He spoke briefly and softly like he was in a trance. “Always so beautiful…” This is where he always came to think. The man strode forward towards the river and took a seat upon a fallen tree with its mangled, rotting limbs.

The man was obviously in his teenage years, around the age of seventeen. He stood at around six foot tall and had a slender, but weak physique covered in scars obtained over the years. Bullied from the age of twelve, he had been in many fights. He had shoulder length black hair, with accidental brown roots. It was obvious he coloured his hair often. His piercing blue eyes roamed around the clearing, seemingly checking if he was safe. He always looked slightly on edge. His eyes shone a brighter blue than the river when hit with sunlight. And they, somehow, still kept their sparkle through the years of torment.

On his tall slender frame sat well fitted black skinny jeans that were held up by a black and white studded belt that looked well worn. An ‘Iron Maiden’ top, with a plain, long sleeve white top underneath, hung slightly from him. He had expertly applied black make-up to his eyes and a lip ring pierced through his perfectly defined lips. Upon his feet he wore tattered converse that looked as if they had been to war and back.

This was Andrew Biersack.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story. so yeah :D
i hope you guys like it
i wrote it for my english :L
totaly fiction i don't own Ashley or Andy sadly.
Sorry for mess ups :L