Status: I will try my best to have Chapter two up soon

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Your Not Alone We'll Brave This Storm

I had made sure I got the right address when I started walking towards her driveway. She said I didn't have to ring the doorbell, since she would be outside, waiting. At first she didn't show up, which made me curious, but then I saw the red front door open and she made her way on the porch, yelling something back to someone inside the house before she closed the door. Carolyn slowly walked down the steps looking around for me, once she saw me she smiled and waved.
“Hi Andy!” She said as she walked towards me. I hugged her tight.
“You look beautiful,” I whispered in her ear. She was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt that looked noticeably to tight, black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and black leather boots. Her black and red hair was teased in all different directions and her makeup was very similar to mine.
“Thank you,” She giggled. She held onto me as we walked around the neighborhood. I knew she felt safe around me, I was hoping she would. I looked down at her as we walked, her eyes were shut and a smile laid across her lips. I slid my hand across her face, feeling how soft it was. She took my hand.
“Caroyln?” I asked her, squeezing her hand. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
“Yeah?” She asked in a sweet tone.
“You’re not alone. We’ll brave this storm,” I sang the lyrics to my song.
She smiled and blushed, which changed her pale face to a bright pink color. She made a small laugh and looked into my eyes. We stared at each other for at least five minutes. Her eyes were a bright, glassy blue that made me feel like I was in a blender being turned into a smoothie. But not in a bad way at all; I really liked her. Finally, we looked away from each other into the blank dark sky above us. I didn’t know what to say after that. I just wanted to be with her. I didn’t really plan it out.
We walked for about ten more minutes until we got to my house. I unlocked the door. I gave Caroyln a look and picked her up, carrying her bridal style into my room. I dropped her lightly onto my bed. She smiled and motioned for me to sit next to her. I felt so alive around her. I always felt dead, but when I saw her, life came into my world.
I glanced down at her arm, and saw the red marks again. But I feel like this time there were more. It felt awful just seeing that. She immediately noticed me staring at her arm.
"You know you don't have to do that, right?”
Suddenly Carolyn almost had that same shy, embarrassed facial expression she had the first time we talked. Except this time she seemed more open about it.
"I just can't really take it anymore." Her electric eyes were glaring into mine. What was I supposed to feel like after she said that?
“Caroyln, don’t let people get into your head like that. You are so much stronger than those low lives that want to make you feel bad,” I tried to make myself sound as nice as possible. But I wanted to sound firm as well. I wasn’t going to sit back and watch her harm herself.
“Andy, it’s not that easy! I just can’t take it. All those voices ringing in my ears, telling me that I am worthless. I just want to end my life but I don’t have the strength to do it,” She was trying to hold back tears, I could tell. I brought my arms around her, hugging her tight to my chest. The tears poured down her face. My heart broke as I watched her cry in my arms. Warm tears made their way through my black shirt, onto my chest. I didn't know what I could say to make her feel better. People gave me crap all my life and I know how it feels, but I've never cut myself before.
"It's okay. Cutting won't fix anything. Trying to kill yourself won't fix anything. And don't worry, you’re not alone." I was hoping saying that would make it better, but no. She was trying to stop crying, I could tell, but she couldn't, so I just kept holding onto her. I cleaned the tears off her face every few seconds. I hated seeing her so upset. I ran my fingers through her hair. She sniffled but continued to cry.
“I know Andy. It’s just, I don’t have anybody to be there for me. I have my mom but I can’t tell her these kinds of things. I need someone,” She cried out. Her blue eyes pierced my heart.
“You can have me,” I whispered. She stopped crying for a second and stared at me. She bit her lip.
“I’m glad I can have you. Because I want you,” She whispered. Her pale cheeks turned pink. I smirked at her comment. I knew I didn’t just have feeling for her. I knew she had feelings for me. I still held onto her, letting her tears fall onto my shirt.
Carolyn kept her head buried in my chest. I kept hoping she would stop crying, but she didn't. But then suddenly she looked up at me
"Thanks for being there for me," My heart warmed up, yet again, when she talked.
"I love you," she added. I loved her too. I warned myself ahead of time that anything I would say next would be pretty cheesy, so I didn't worry too much. I didn’t know if I wanted to tell her I loved her, yet. Even though, I did.
“I love you too Caroyln. I love you so much. When I first saw you, you took my breath away,” I told her. All her tears stopped running down her face. I smiled and pushed hair out of the way of her eye.
She was really unfortunate to be treated that way by other people. I really loved her and I actually understood how she was feeling. Her wet face and her blurry eyes were still all huddled in my arms, even though she was done crying. I breathed in, smelling her warm, sweet hair pressed against my face.
Then I heard a buzz. Carolyn snatched the phone out of her pocket and read a text message.
"I have to go, my mom's gonna be mad." I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to stay in that same position forever, so she wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Unfortunately, I dropped my arms to my side as she put her phone back in her pocket.
We walked outside and realized the sky was almost black. It felt like a really long walk back to her house, but not in a bad way, obviously. Finally we reached her driveway as she made her way into the garage.
"Thanks, Andy. I'll see you sometime pretty soon hopefully?"
"Yeah. Bye, Carolyn," I smiled, or at least I think I smiled, because she smiled back at me.
The walk back to my house felt short. I couldn’t stop thinking about the way Caroyln cried in my arms. It made me feel like I was worth something to someone. Caroyln needed me, and I needed her.
When I got back to my house and when into my room and pulled off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear. I slipped into my black sheets and drifted to sleep.