Status: Complete

Safer to Hate Her

“Why do you shut me out?!” Jersey shouted through Rupert's locked bedroom door.

Rupert honestly didn’t want to keep her out of his life; she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He just knew deep down after everything she had been through that she deserved someone better than him, somebody who knew how to comfort her when she cries at night, not some idiot who messes up his words.

“I want to be in your life, we’re meant to be! Can’t you see that?”

He hated the sound of her tears. As the tears started to flow from his eyes, he shouted back to her, “It’s safer to hate you than it is to love you and then lose you. It’s safer to hate you all around.”

“You’re just being selfish.” She was barely audible as she left his door and ran for the streets; screaming out up towards the sky.

“You said you’d keep me safe, daddy!” She cried, “You said you’d watch out for me up there!”


Rupert Grint ~x~ Jersey Hart

Disclaimer: I do not own Rupert Grint or any famous people in this story. Nor, do I intend to use their name in a negative way. All situations including them in this story are fictitious. However, my character and subsequent characters are owned by me.

Title from song: Safer to Hate Her ~ You Me At Six ©

Banner made by: rachelMISFIT if you love Harry Potter you'll love her stories.

Image
Second banner by: NishaRose.

©BeautifullyDepressed