Status: Complete

Safer to Hate Her

Walked Hand in Hand With Your Trust

“Do you want some music?”

“Yeah.”

Jersey turned back to the window and looked at the street she was on, she knew she was still in the same town at least because they hadn’t gone too far, but other than that she had no idea where she was.

“Do you know where you are?”

Rupert put a hand on her knee to get her attention.

She shook her head, “no idea. This better not be a plan to kill me or something Mr Grint.” She pointed her finger at him accusingly.

Rupert took her hand in his and kissed her palm, “That’s not the plan… yet.”

They laughed as he stopped the car outside of a two story house; it was nothing special, pretty much the same as her house, maybe a little bigger.

“Rupert?”

“Yes?” He grinned at her.

“Why are we at a random house?”

“It’s my house, and because I’ve made dinner, come on!”

Rupert walked around to her side of the car and led her to his house. The lights were on but dimmed and in the middle of what she assumed to be his living room was a small table set for two people.

She grinned and hugged Rupert from the side, “it’s perfect.” She beamed up at him.

“Go and sit down then and I’ll get the food.”

He kissed her cheek and headed to the kitchen.

“I sure do like a man that cooks.” She shouted through to him.

“Anything for you beautiful.”

She smiled and looked around the room; he really had gone to a lot of trouble for her. As she looked around again she noticed some pictures hanging on the wall near the stairs. Picking up her wine glass she walked over to them.

There were a couple of the family; she noticed that Rupert looked exactly like his father. Looking to the next picture she almost spat out the wine in her mouth, and she had to try and hold back her laughter. The picture was of Rupert and he couldn’t have been older than ten years old at Halloween. From what she could tell he was supposed to be a wizard and he clearly wasn’t impressed.

She felt two arms snake around her middle and a pair of lips kissing her neck; she closed her eyes and leaned back into Rupert.

Leaning his chin on top of her head he laughed at the picture she was looking at.

“Yeah, I wanted to be a wizard and that translated in my mum’s head to a witch and I went out like that. The tights were so uncomfortable; I don’t know how you wear them.”

“Quite easily,” she shrugged.

“Quite easily,” he mocked, “come on, you’re food’s on the table.”

“It smells good.”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Well I am officially full up to here.” She gestured to her head, “I don’t think I can walk.”

“Well, you’re going to have to because I have a surprise for you outside.”

That got her up as she rushed outside to his garden; a bit confused as there was nothing there she turned to him.

“Look up.” He said as he pulled her into a hug, holding her close afraid that she’d disappear any second.

One by one they lit up the sky different colours, every time a firework went off he couldn’t help but smile at her reaction. She was so beautiful, he loved the way she had no cares in the world. He dated girls in the past, nothing serious; he’d definitely never been in love. Rupert didn’t think he’d being meeting somebody like Jersey when he was eighteen; this was something that was supposed to happen at least five years down the line when he’d had all his fun.

He wasn't complaining though, he was glad she was in his life and all the things he wanted to do he was positive that he could do them with her. He hugged her even closer, if that was possible and leaned his head on hers; content just to be near her.

When the fireworks ended Jersey turned back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “That was the best surprise I’ve ever had,” she whispered into his ear, “thank you.”

When she pulled back from the hug she was instantly kissed by Rupert as he pushed her back towards the wall of the house. He kissed down her jaw and then to her neck as she moaned against his touch, running her fingers through his hair.

Rupert guided her back into the house and skillfully closed the door with his foot and pulled her towards the couch as she straddled his hips, not once breaking the kiss.

In one swift movement, Jersey’s top had been pulled off and Rupert just stared at how beautiful her body was. Running his fingers down her back and looking into her eyes as she giggled and looked down.

“You’re beautiful.”

She held his face in her hands and kissed his lips softly, she couldn’t get enough of his kisses. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on top of hers on the floor.

Moving her hands up and down his chest she moved her lips down to his neck as he moaned her name softly.

“Are you sure you want to do this, baby?”

She looked into his eyes and nodded. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom as he vowed to himself he’d never let her go, she was his forever.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Jersey woke up to kisses being placed on her arm. She smiled and looked up to him, his hair all over the place and his room was a mess from what had happened.

“Did we do that?” She pointed to the pillows and clothes, and a lamp which made her laugh.

He nodded and kissed her lips again, he was in heaven.

Jersey relaxed into his touch as he reached over to grab his phone which was on his desk.

“What time is it?” She yawned.

“10.”
“In the morning?!” She frantically jumped out of bed and grabbed everything she could and threw her clothes back on.

“What are you doing?” He looked at her bemused.

“I’ll have to get back home my Mum will be worried about me,” she looked at him apologetic, “I’m sorry.”

“S’alright, love. I suppose I’ll have to share you.”

She laughed throwing his pants at him and going in search of her top in the living room.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Mum?!” She shouted into her house waving to Rupert as he drove off.

“In the kitchen!”

Jersey walked into the kitchen scared of her mum’s reaction; she'd passed her curfew before but not by an entire night. She couldn’t imagine what things her mum could have imagined had happened to her.

“Where were you last night, young lady?” She was making bread from what Jersey could see.

“I was at Rupert’s house. I’m sorry Mum. I didn’t realise the time and I fell asleep. I should have called, I’m sorry.”

Carla walked to her daughter stood near the table and hugged her.

“Hannah told me you were probably still at Rupert’s house, so I didn’t worry, Baby girl. I was one young and in love, hard to believe I know.” She laughed and messed her daughter’s hair, “now go and get changed and help me cook this bread for Gran.”

She hugged her mum tight, “thank you.”

She pulled back and smiled at her Mum before running upstairs to take a shower, she could still feel his touch all over her and now she knew she loved that boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter five done and dusted and now the story really begins in the next chapter.

Thanks to the people who commented(again):
adwmagic
rachelMISFIT (who made my banners also XD)
dinosaur2016

Thanks to the people who read and subsribed.

You know what to do if you liked it or hated it. Don't be a silent reader.

©BeautifullyDepressed

PS. General question: would you read an Ed Sheeran story as I want to write one about my other favourite red head. :D