Status: New Story ♥

Gone.

Chapter One

A year has passed since Cher was taken into the Avenged Sevenfold mob. She trained with Brian every day until she proved to him that she was able to do everything perfectly. Her bedroom now looks more like a bedroom with a queen sized bed, a dresser, a few lamps, and long drapes covering the windows. A bathroom was connected to the bedroom, that was the only thing she wanted. She could never live with herself knowing if she bumped into one of the guys unannounced.

She slowly got out of the bed, sleep still in her eyes as the sun blinded the room. She stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the light. Her blonde hair stuck out in random places and her eye makeup was smeared across her blue eyes. She turned on the shower water and slowly undressed from shorts and tank top. Moving the light purple curtain back, she got into the tub. Her body shivered from the sudden warmth from the water beads. Quickly she finished her shower, knowing many other persons wanted to have hot water. Wrapping a black towel around her hair and body, she stepped onto the cold tile and walked into the bedroom. In the dresser, she pulled a matching set of panties and bra and hopped into the bathroom again.

Drying herself off, she slipped on the articles of clothing and unraveled the towel from her hair. Grabbing the brush next to the sink, she brushed out the wet tangles, her hair silk- like smooth. Under the sink, in the cabinet she got out of the blow dryer and dried her hair. The blonde locks fell into a side part as she walked quickly into the closet adjoining the bathroom. Hearing heavy footsteps she struggled to put on her jeans. Two loud knocks hit the door before it opened. Brian appeared and walked inside, taking a seat on the bed.

“Cher? Breakfast is ready.” He stated as she walked in the door frame of the bathroom, fully clothed.

Brian smiled at her, he liked her without all the makeup she applied. She smiled back before turning to the mirror. She quickly applied a coat of mascara and some eyeliner before finally walking into the bedroom. Brian got off the bed and joined her side. In this short year, each became closer than just friends. No they never admitted it to anyone or even each other, they just had their little moments.

She locked her arm with his before they walked down the stairs and into the dining room. Pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, and condiments stood in the middle of the long table. Brian sat in his chair next to Matt, and Cher sat next to Whitney. They became close friends through these months, Whitney cared for Cher when Brian was not being reasonable or humane. Cher smiled at the other woman before getting a pancake and a few sausages.

Once breakfast was finished and the servants cleaned up the dining room and kitchen, couples began to leave the house. The only few people left was Brian, Jimmy, and Cher. Cher walked throughout the house before going outside to the garden. This was her favorite place to think, read, or just to be by herself. She loved the smells of the different flowers and all the bright colors. She sat next to the small fountain on the bench and looked around. She could hear the waves a few distance away, and the birds chirping in the trees. She looked down at her hands, the scars still white. Her spirit of escaping was broken after the one night she tried. Matt found her, and things were done to her that she would never say to anyone. She sighed before getting off the bench.

Hearing footsteps, she stopped in her tracts with a hand on the small gun she always carried with her. Looking in the direction of the noise, she saw the dark brown eyes of Brian and relaxed. He brushed tree branches away from his face as he walked closer to her.

“I had a feeling you would be out here.” He muttered, his large hands brushing away the hair out of her face.

Cher chuckled before looking up to met his eyes. “It’s nice out here. When my parents were together, my father had a small garden. I could only go out with him though. But that was a long time ago, after the divorce I never saw a luscious garden again.”

Brian nodded as they walked on the pebbled pathway. He liked spending time with her, listening to the stories of her past. He now had a look on life completely different than what he was used too or told about. Growing up, he lived in the wealthy part of town. His father was apart of a mob too. He got everything he could have asked for and listening to Cher’s story shocked him. All Brian every really knew was about the rich and famous life style. All of his friends were from the same background too.

They stopped as the small trail began to end and go into the normal backyard. In front of them was mostly plain land with the acceptation of a large pool and a basketball court to the right, further on down led to the sandy shore of their private cove of the Pacific Ocean. Cher went over to the pool while Brian walked towards the basketball court, seeing Jimmy shooting some hoops. She rolled up her jeans before sitting on the concrete, letting her feet dangle into the water.

Cher got out of the water, and walked towards the house. She smiled hearing Whitney’s loud voice. She walked into the family room, seeing Zack on the couch a bored expression on his face as his wife rambled on about the dress he purchased for her. The dress looked gorgeous on her, but of course Whitney would find something wrong with it.

“Do you see this snag right here? It’s making it pull in the wrong direction.” Whitney pointed at the mark no one could see, even up close.

Cher sat down next to Zack, a smirk on her face. “Whitney honey, it looks wonderful on you.” She stated, knowing Whitney would agree with her.

“Well -- I guess you’re right.” She muttered, looking down at the dress.
She smiled before heading back up the stairs and into the room her and Zack shared.

Zack smiled at Cher before asking, “So what’s up with you and Brian lately?”

Cher looked at him like he was crazy, even though butterflies filled her stomach. She did not want anyone to know she loved Brian. Whitney soon joined the two, her head resting on Zack’s shoulder.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Cher defended, biting into her cheek.

Zack laughed before continuing, “Oh come on. Everyone here sees it. We all know something is going on. Just let it out, you know you want too.”

Cher huffed before getting off the couch and walked upstairs to her room. She ran a hand through her hair before plopping onto the bed. She did not know how to explain her relationship with Brian. Were they a couple? She knew they had their moments but she never thought he would actually like her. She pictured him with a brunette who was taller than her height of 5’6 who would be more of the lifestyle like his. As she thought more about it, she noticed Brian never went out with Jimmy to any of the clubs or bother with the girls Jimmy brings home. She sighed knowing she would have to talk to Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cher

Please Comment & Subscribe