Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Three Years Later

Its been about three years since I found out that Jorel was cheating on me with his ex Vanessa, I broke up with him but he took it better then I had, I did not talk to anyone other then my brother or Leigh and I started getting into drugs, hard drugs. I know that drugs are not something that I should use to after braking up but since Jorel was the first guy that I felt was going to be with me for a long time but that did not happen.

I was with Jordan just hanging out at his place when all the guys came into his place. I was shocked that they were there since they had not seen the new me or knew that I was on drugs.

“Hey Kira long time no see”

Dylan said walking over to me and hugging me. All the guys other then Jorel hugged him, I had missed them but I could not forgive what Jorel did to me.

“I missed you guys but I can’t stay I have to do see my...boyfriend soon since he wants to take me some where”

I lied, I had been sleeping with some friends and some of there friends so that I could get my drugs so that I did not have to sleep with people for money to get them. All of them looked over at me when I said that I had to go meet my ‘boyfriend’ since Jordan would have told them if I was seeing any one.

“Who are you seeing? What’s he like? How old is he?”

George, Matt and Danny asked me since they had been very close to me when I was still talking to the guys. I told them very little about the guy that I was seeing but I wanted them to know that he was a nice guy since he was but I did not want them to know what was going on between me and him.

After a little more grilling form Jordan about my ‘boyfriend’ I walked outside to get some air and to have a smoke since I was starting to need to shoot soon or everyone would know that I was not doing every well. George walked out come time latter and saw that I was smoking and sighed a little.

“Kira I can see something is going wrong with you and I want to help you”

George said to me. I stopped all my actions and just started crying since he was the only one found out and knew that something was wrong with me after not being with Jorel for three years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry about not adding any chapters or other stories on here of so long I am try to write more on my Hollywood Undead stories but so far that is not working ver well.