Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Fight

I smiled then nodded, he took my hand and started walking me back to his car. This was the best date that I had in a long time and I was not going to forget about it.

It has been a week since Jorel and I have started dating and it has been great. At the moment Jorel and I where eating at a place that was close to where Jorel lives.

“This is really good”

I said while Jorel just smiled. He was holding my hand while we where eating. I was not really use to how Jorel was acting with me since he was different with me then he was when he was with Vanessa.

“I told you”

He said while he took another bite of his food. When we were done we took a walk since we had some time to kill before we had to get back to the apartment. We were walking around but I felt like some one was following us. When we got to were we wanted to go I could hear Vanessa.

“Oh and she was sleeping with Jorel while we were still dating, That is why I was sleeping with him”

Vanessa said. I balled my hand knowing she was talking about me. I did not want to start a fight with her since I did not want to Jorel see that she was causing trouble.

It was about an and Vanessa was still talking shit about me. I got up and walking over to her since I could not take it any more.

“Hey stop talking shit about me when none of what you are saying is true”

I said while she was just smiling.

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Stop lying you do to know what I am talking about”

Vanessa just laughed and that pushed me over the edge of pissing me off. I slapped her and the next hour or so was a blur.

I woke up at Jorel, George and Leigh’s place. I looked around a little around a little while sitting up.

“What happened?”

“You got into a fight with Vanessa, You got her good babe we will not be able to work for a while”

Jorel said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled then kissed him back, I sighed then layed down to go back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this chapter is a bad one. I am sorry that this is a short chapter.