Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Cheater

It has been almost a year since me and Jorel had been dating, we have hand our ups and downs but so far we have been in a good together and our friends thought that we were cute together.

"So Kira what are you and Jorel doing tonight?"

Leigh ask me while we were looking at some stuff a the mall. I sighed a little trying to think of what Jorel and I were going to do for our date night.

"I think that we are going to a movie and then go back to his place and cuddle, but I am not sure"

I told her while I was trying to think what clothing I should get.

After Leigh and I were done shopping we want to get some food since we were both hungry and need something to eat. When we were done eating we want back to George, Jorel, and Leigh's place so that Leigh could get ready for her date with Matt. When we got there I saw Vanessa's car in the drive way.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

I asked while I got out of the car. Both Leigh and I were wandering why Vanessa was there, when we got inside we heard moaning coming form Jorel's room, I bit my lip now knowing why Vanessa was there. Tears formed in my eyes as I ran out of the apartment, Leigh called after me but I ignored her and got in my car and drove off to Jordan's place.

When I got to Jordan's place the tears fell form my eyes and hugged my brother. He was shocked when I hugged him but he rubbed my back to try and calm me down.

"Kira what happened?"

He asked while I was crying, I tried to calm down but it was not working.

"Jorel cheated on me"

I told him thought my sobs while I was holding on to his shit while hiding my face in his chest.

"Jorel did what?"

Jordan asked me, I could hear the anger in his voice when he asked what what Jorel did. After I calmed down I told Jordan what happened that day and what I heard when I want to Leigh's place. Jordan was not happy when I was done telling him what happened.

"I'm going to kill him"
♠ ♠ ♠
After a long time of not updating a story I did it. I hope that you guys like it.