Only Curious

Chapter Three.

"I don't think were allowed in here. I don't think I'm allowed in here." I said nervously as Carrie led me into the locker room after the game.

"It's fine. They only let media in but," She held out her hand, "Gimmie your phone." I handed her my phone, "Okay, put it upside down so they don't see and pretend your recording what they're saying. You can go up to anyone, but stay with a crowd. If there's at least three other people interview them then go ahead. And if you want, ask them questions!"

She handed me my phone and pulled me into the locker room.

"Okay, since your new we'll start with the biggest crowd. Your goal is to try to make them laugh or screw up an interview." Carrie scanned the room, "Okay, Shea scored the game winning goal so he's got a lot of press."

We joined in with the crowd and stuck in our phones.

"Yeah, Ryan made an excellent pass and I was able to get a good chance which led to the win. If anyone should be praised it's him." Shea glanced at us through the corner of his eye.

Carrie spoke up, "What did you think of Daniel Sedin's goal?"

A small pang in my heart reminded me of home.

Shea cracked a smile and snorted, "We played Detroit." I couldn't help but chuckle as well.

"Yes and?" Carrie said.

Shea cleared his throat, "It was a great goal and it makes me think we should start tightening out defense." He said seriously.

The media died down around him and moved onto other players. Carrie decided to follow a few to Fisher while I decided to go for Rinne.

"What do you think about the Red Wings' game tonight?" A man with an actual microphone asked.

"I think they played hard and they were a tough team to beat. They played well and had some good strategies but our boys worked harder." He answered.

It was silent for a bit so I decided to ask something, "Well, Pekka, can I call you Pekka?" He started to grin, "What is your favourite-"

Now let me tell you something. The most important thing my mother tells me is to always stay neat and tidy. If you keep your things clean then there won't be any problems. You see, Pekka had a problem. He left his skates lying on the ground. Yes, just lying there. Not even just put away in his locker.

So when I leaned in to ask the question, my feet got tangled up in his mess, causing me to fall on my butt, my hair in my face. I glared up at a laughing Pekka, "Keep your area tidy so this won't happen again." I said sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
bewwwww-weeeeow..
i wanna meet carrie underwood.
then she can introduce me to mike fisher.
who can introduce me to pekka rinne.
who will fall in love with me. LOL.