Only Curious

Chapter Five.

"Holy shit, what's in here?" I asked, tugging my brother's carry on over my shoulder. I swear to god, he carries fifty pound dumbbells where ever he goes. Either that or he's a pack rat.

"Not my fault. Katie insisted that I brought all of the photos and videos of Cole and Reese." Kevin sighed, taking the bag from me and setting it on the coffee table.

"All of that is of the kids?" I asked, which he responded with a nod, "Yay!" I cheered happily.

He poured everything out. There were an array of DVD cases and packs of photos held together with elastic bands.

I grabbed the first DVD and popped it in, letting it roll. As a little Cole swung around his miniature hockey stick, I got started on organizing everything else and grabbing magnets to help the photos stick onto the fridge.

"Cole! Cole! Look this way!" Kevin's voice vibrated through the speakers, but Cole didn't pay attention.

"He's so cute!" I squealed, "I can't wait to see him in person!"

Kevin waved his hand as if it was nothing, "Yeah yeah. You get tired of it after the umpteenth time."

I was about to tell him it was impossible for it to get old when my apartment door was banged on three times. Not expecting anyone, I looked through the peep hole to see Kyle, Carrie, and a slightly grumpy Mike.

I sighed loudly, unlocking and turning the doorknob. Before I could open the door, it was pushed on, sending my crushed between the door and the wall behind.

"Chrissy? Chris?" I heard Carrie coo.

"Uh, right there." Kevin pointed at the door, well me, and things got silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
one more comment again?
and thanks for the feedback! and please point out any spelling/grammer mistakes and other things. it'll really help me improve on my writing (: