Burn the Night Away

Twenty two year old best friends, Charlie E. Phoenix and Sage M. Novak are third year college students at the University of Hawaii. A major in photography and a major in graphic design, this duo is unstoppable when it comes to art; and, one having a minor in literature and the other music composition there are very talented individuals. Taking a break from their semi-normal lives, as well off daughters of successful sets of parents the girls decide to travel to England for the summer months. Spending the duration of their trip in one of Charlie's parents summer homes, the two best friends are spending time away from parental supervision. Meeting two boys and possibly falling in deeper then intended was never the plan, but you can't stop the inevitable. Who says just because you are in a different country you can't enjoy your time there, and place a new set of roots while buring the night away?

Image


C O P Y R I G H T
Burn the Night away is a Dougie Poynter and Danny Jones fan fiction written by running wild and bang um. The title is from the song Burn the Night Away by There for Tomorrow. Unfortunately we do not own Dougie, Danny, or any of the boy from McFly however we do own the two main characters so please don't steal. The banner was made by running wild and lastly our plot was put together by both bang um. and running wild. We hope you all enjoy our fiction, please don't be afraid to share your thoughts and if you like the story to subscribe. Thank you and enjoy!
  1. Airports and Planes
    Sage & Charlie
  2. High Maintenance
    Charlie Phoenix