Status: School's back where I am! Sorry but I promise to update as soon as I can

Save You Tonight

Cake for Three

"Make sure to catch their good side!" Darryl yelled at me.
"No problem." I muttered to myself as I shot Niall and Louis.

I think I'm capturing the jeans, Darryl hasn't complained to me. Just a few more shots and the shoot is wrapped up for the day. Tomorrow we'll shoot them with a different setting. I'm still hoping they'll be shirtless, that would make it such a wonderful week for me.

Louis flipped his hair and made a little sexy face there while Niall looked away from the camera, attempting to look as if he was Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Both incredibly weird but in a sexy way, well after all I'm shooting two of the hottest lads in the planet.

"That's a wrap for the day lads!" Darryl clapped his hands and everyone cheered as they lowered the lads to the ground.

One of the crew members kept talking to me as I climbed down, to distract me from looking down which I was very thankful for.

"Remember, you'll have to deal with this fear sooner or later." he reminded me.
"I know, I'll get over it. Promise." I assured him.
He raised his eyebrows in disbelief and walked back to his station.

"How was it?!" Riley startled me with his squeaky voice.
"You have got to stop asking so many questions." I breathed.
"But I want to know what happened!" he insisted.
"I took pictures of them, end of story." I replied, tired.
"So are you done with the whole picture things?"
"No I've still got to do this tomorrow."
"Why?" he grinned playfully.
"Don't start with that again."
"Start with what?"
"Riley." I said, annoyed and tired.
"Okay okay." he pouted.
"You are so cute!" I gave him a little squeeze.

"There you are Riley!" a woman came up.
"Mummy!" he ran up to her arms.
"I hope he wasn't a bother." she smiled apologetically.
"It's no problem at all."
"I'm Claire Edwards, I'm a stylist here."
I shook her hand. "Yes I know, your son told me. I'm Renee Donovan, the photographer."
"Well it's good to know you have a way with children. I know this is awkward, but could you please keep an eye on him while I attend a meeting? My other son will be here soon and he could help you out."
"Don't worry about it ma'am. I don't have a social life as of now... or anytime soon."
She giggled. "Thank you." she gave Riley to me. "Mummy will be back soon sweetie, don't be trouble." she kissed his cheek.

She ran with the other stylists making their way upstairs.
Riley pulled my hair. "Ouch! Your mum just said not to be trouble." I pulled my hair back.
He chuckled. "I'm hungry."
"Then let's go to the snack room."
He cheered like any other little boy would. "Can I get cake?"
"That depends, does your mum let you have sugar during this time of day?"
"Yes." he took a bite.
"Well there's no point in stopping you since you've practically ruined that slice." I pulled him closer so I wouldn't let him out of my sight.
"I'll have a slice of what he's having."

We sat in a table which couch chairs, I watched him slowly destroy the cake before even eating it. He is so adorable, I wish Aaron was still like this.

"Do you have any brothers?" he suddenly asked.
"Three. I've also got an older sister. Speaking of brothers where's yours?" I checked the door.
"Maybe he's still not yet here."
"I kinda got that down." I giggled.
"You'll like my brother!" he grinned, excited.
"If he's anything like you, I'm sure I would."
"He has the moves!"
"That's nice to know, maybe I will like him after all."
"There he is!!!!" he jumped out of his chair, which gave me a heart attack.

"Andy!" he jumped to his brother's arms.
"Hey Riley!" he hugged him.
Boys don't know how adorable they are when they play with children.
Riley pulled him along to our table. "This is Renee! She controls the camera!" he jumped back to his seat.
"Hello Renee, I'm Andrew Edwards. But most people call me Andy." he shook my hand.
"Hi..." was all I could say.

Riley is an absolutely adorable little lad, and I can see where he got his cuteness. Andy has gorgeous locks of brown messy hair, beautiful green eyes and a warm smile. He smiled shyly at me, which is slightly attractive. Although he was wearing a long sleeved shirt, I could see the shape of his lean body. He looks so much like his little brother, only his skin is slightly darker, his eyes are bigger and his face is slightly longer.

"Have you seen our mum?" he broke my trance.
"Huh? What? Ah! Yes. She's upstairs. Meeting... she's in a meeting upstairs." I struggled to create the sentence.
"Thanks... do you mind if I join you?"
"Not all." I moved a seat.
"Thank you." he smiled at me, making me blush. "So, my brother says you're a photographer?"
"You've been informed correctly." I grinned, playfully.
He grinned back. "You've got a great smile."
"You too." I winked. "So, your brother says you're a dancer?"
"You've also been informed correctly." he winked.
"Have you ever danced for a singer before?"
"I'm still waiting for that day. I'm still in high school, I don't think I'll be doing anything big."
"Don't say that, I love photography, and look at me now."
"You make it sound easy." he chuckled.
"Well, my dad is a photographer..." I muttered.
"You've got connections. Lucky you."
"Your mum's a stylist of One Direction, that's a connection."
He laughed. "I'll be lucky if she could get me a show to dance on, I'll need a stage that's bigger than my school auditorium."
"Andy!" Riley shouted from across the room. "Can I bring these home?" he asked holding handfuls of candy.
"Oh no! No more sugar!" Andy ran to his little brother.

I peeped out the door as the two brothers chased each other. I could see the lads chatting with a couple of girls my age. They're probably the models for the shoot tomorrow, I still think Darryl should have gotten Directioners instead of models. Some of them are playfully flirting with the two bachelors, big time.

"Renee!" Claire called my attention.
"Hi Claire. Andrew came and well Riley's trying to steal every morsel of candy in this cafeteria." I pointed.
"Oh. Well, he'll tire out, he always will." she said as she fixed her bag.
"Mum! You have got to stop him." Andy panted.
"Okay, just make sure everything's in the bags before we go." she told him as she chased after her youngest.
"Do you really have to go now?" I asked as he fixed his mum's bag.
"Yes, I'm sorry. But maybe I'll see you tomorrow."
"Here?"
"Nope."
"Where then?"
"You'll find out when I pick you up tomorrow."
"Pick me up?"
"Yes, I believe guys do that when they take a girl out on a lunch date." he winked.
"I love those kinds of guys." I smiled.
"Well you're going to love this guy even more, once you give him your number." he pulled out his phone.
"I believe I would." I grinned as I gave him my number.

I waved goodbye to him, his brother and his mum. As I watched them leave, I could see Harry giving me a little wave while he was being surrounded by the models. I waved back and called my brother to pick me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this!
The next chapters will take time, I have exams to prepare for!
Please don't hesitate to comment or subscribe.