Rehab Isn't Forever

Day Two

Savy's POV:

"Hey Zachary. Do you want to play some cards with us? It will get your mind off the pain thats coming," I asked sweetly, a big smile returning on my face. Zachary gave me a small smile, and responded, "sure. Call me Zacky by the way."

"So how did you get in here?" I asked him. "Friends from my band forced me in. They should be coming by to visit," Zacky told me. I nodded my head sympathetically. Usually the friends or family who sent you to rehab would never be seen again.

"And the one thing I miss the most is.." Zacky started to say. Please do not say girlfriend. "Is my dog," he finished. "Yeah. Well I miss the friends, family, and power to have freedom. But yet I'm still in this hell hole." Zacky sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, and saying, "it's not that bad. Right?"

Zacky's POV:

I screamed in pain, my innards feeling like they were on fire. Savy came next to me, and started to rub my hand softly. I held my stomach, not being able to breathe. This had been going on for the last 23 hours.

According to Savy, it only would go on for one more hour. My whole body shook, and I demanded a phone to call Brian. Savy held the phone up to my ear, and I told her what number to dial. "Hello?" Brian answered. I started to howl in agony, pain racking my whole body.

"Damn Zacky! Please tell me you're having sex or something! Because I will break you out right now if your in that much pain! Brian shouted through the phone. "Please come and pick me up! But do you have enough room in your car for 3 people?" I asked, holding my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 6 (I think) subscribers so that means I should be getting 6 comments