Rehab Isn't Forever

Day Three

Zacky's POV:

"Nurse. I am leaving. Sorry but I am getting picked up today," I told the old nurse cheerily. Her lips thinned as she pushed them together, saying, "I'm sorry Mr. Baker, but we dont let anyone in, or out for that matter, for thirty days." I grunted, obviously upset by this. The nurse, clearly enjoying my pain, told me to go back to my room for drug screenings.

"No such luck, eh?" Savy asked me as I stormed back into the room. People in the rehab center got to choose who their roommates were, and if you could guess I chose Savy. "God fucking damnit!" I cursed, throwing my hands up in the air, and flipping all of the walls off.

"Its ok," Savy told me, putting her hands on my shoulder. "I have been through this about three times. But I'm glad your with me," she said, starting to rub my shoulders. I relaxed as Savy handed me a a lit ciggerate, taking a long drag of her own.

Savy's POV

I pulled the ciggerete out of my mouth, and asked, "so Zacky what did you do before this? I heard you mentioned a band?" Zacky smilied sheepishly, telling me all about his band Avenged Sevenfold.

Whenever he would talk about all the members of the band, Zacky's pale face would gain some colour and light up. At one point, he talked about everyone he loved, missed, and regreted losing.

I held Zackys rather large, callused hand, stroking his back gently. "30 days will go by before you know it," I told him, swallowing my gum to keep me from telling him the truth
♠ ♠ ♠
Please people comments = love