Rehab Isn't Forever

Day Five

Savy's POV:

I came up behind Zacky, and before he could hide the stash, I saw what he was holding. I smiled at his friends, who were leaving after a very short visit. Zacky was acting like.. well he was acting like he was on drugs.

I pulled him back to our room, locking the door. The staff never even watched us, so we could probably get away with anything. "Zacky do you have the shit?" I asked, eying him. He nodded his head, smiling and dropping a baggy filled with white powder on the floor.

We sat down, knees touching. Zacky poured the contents out onto the dollar, rolling the dollar up. He smiled, nudging my arm. For some reason, we acted as in if awe by illegal substance in of us. "Zacky are you sure?" I questioned.

Zacky looked at me with those gorgeous green, reassuring me that he wanted to do this. Zacky grabbed the dollar and tilted his head back, sniffing in. He slapped down the dollar coughing as he broke down crying.

"Savy help me!" Zacky screamed. I clutched his head in my lap, trying to soothe Zacky. He looked up like a little kid, still crying, asking, "why aren't you helping". I broke down, tears streaming down my face, hugging Zacky's warm body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey please some comments? It makes me actually write decent!