Status: Still busy writing the chapters, this is also for school so I'm going to try and complete this story. Comments are always welcome. c:

Crime To My Heart

Friend I Haven't Met Yet.

After the boy was brought to the hospital, the cops arrived. I stood there, on the crime scene, looking at the ground, searching for something strange. It's the same killer, even though he's done it different this time, I knew it was him. I sighed. I like being a hero and catching the bad guys and all, but I'd rather not have to do that. I never understood them. Serial killers, I mean. So sick. So fucking sick.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and then the empty spot next to me was replaced by a man I just met.
"Tragic, isn't it?", it was Gerard.
"Very.", I turned my head to my right, facing Gerard. His eyes bored into mine as we stood there without making any noise.
A couple seconds later, he turned his head with his eyes staring forward.
"Well, don't worry, you'll catch him", I believed him. I always caught them, there's no escaping from me, but it doesn't mean it's not affecting me. Because it was affecting me.
And I understand, I really understand why it's the popular kids. When I went to high school, I knew I wanted nothing more than everyone dead. But I knew I'd get out of that place someday and I promised myself I'd make it all better. And I kept my promise. I did make it better. I made this place a safer place to live. I'd made myself a better man. I was happy, sort of.

"Yeah, I know I will," I replied.

"Cocky, hmm?", he whispered, but it didn't fade me.

"So, I'll see you next time, I guess"

"You leavin' already?"

"Yeah, yeah I am, I need to sort out some things at home and do some research", I stood there awkwardly, not knowing if I should leave or wait until he said something. But he didn't. He just turned around and stared at the wall.

"Bye," I whispered. I'd feel awkward if I didn't say goodbye in some way.
He just nodded, still staring at the wall, a bit smiling.

He was strange.

----------------------------------------------
5 hours later and I was lying on my couch, watching Law&Order: SVU. I had completed nothing that day. I just sat on my lazy ass drinking a bottle of vodka that I still hadn't finished until my phone rang. My phone almost never rang. My mom called me sometimes and when I still had a boyfriend, my boyfriend called. I was usually too busy to answer.
"Hello?", the other line was silent for a couple seconds, "Hello Frank".
"Who is this?"
"You should know who this is.", I was confused and a bit annoyed.
"Yeah, well, I don't, so tell me who you are or I'll hang up.", there was a laugh. A strange laugh I recognized from somewhere.
"You sound familiar.."
"I am familiar.. anyways, I got an idea for you," this was getting stranger by the second.
"Excuse me..?"
"An idea.."
"Tell me, then", another laugh came out of his mouth.
"Stay out of other people's business, you're not a hero and you won't ever be seen as one", click
He hung up.

I sat down, rubbing my forehead. The stress stabbed me like a knife. So much stuff to do, I didn't have any time to worry about the called

I put on my jacked after deciding to go outside for a walk.
I liked having walks outside at night. So quiet, so peaceful.

I bought some cigarettes from a store 3 minutes from my apartment. I had a feeling I shouldn't have left.
I felt eyes boring into my back.
Someone quiet was walking behind me, I didn't know what to do but walk faster.
I entered a park. A park. A fucking park.
Why didn't I just walk straight to home?

"Hello, Frank"
As soon as I turned around to look, my eyes were blindfolded.
"Who are you?!", I tried to push him away as he pushed me to the ground and cuffed my hands.
"I'm just a friend, y'know", and at that moment, I swear I could feel his smirk. I tried to get up from underneath him but it was hard with your hands and someone else on your back. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I cried a bit. I've been feeling worthless the couple of last days. Things haven't been working out and I really didn't need someone kidnapping me.
"This is what friends do for each other, they look out for one another, and I'm looking out for you now, so behave". He pulled me up by my hair. It hurt like a motherfucker.
I felt a tear roll down my face. Why is no one helping me?
It was late but when it's this quiet, shouldn't people be able to hear it? Were they ignoring me? Or was the man just a ghost?
Fuck, I was going insane.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to a car, his car, I suppose.
He put me down and pushed me against his car.
Fuck.
He held me with one hand and got his keys with the other. Okay, this is might be the only chance I've got to escape, I thought. It's now or never. I elbowed the man and tried to turn around and kick him but he grabbed my leg.
"You tryin' to leave, eh? Not gonna happen, Frankie".
He opened his car and pushed me roughly in the back. "Why are you doing this?", I didn't understand any of this.
The man got in and sat in the driver's seat. A couple seconds later, I heared the engine and then the man drove off.

It was strange, the last time I sat in the back of a car was years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, short, yes, but it's something! :D
Comment/subscribe? :)
Tips are welcome, too!