One Love

I'm sexy and i know it

I loved his smile. Yes, i said "his". He always tells me i'm sexy' he doesn't need to tell me...because i'm sexy and iknow it.I'm joking by the way. He's the one who's sexy with his guitar and hat and everything else...like his hotness. Why doesn't he know this is the way i feel about him??! I've always loved him...i love Brian Haner Jr.He just doen't take the hint that i love him, the douchebag. I love you Synyster fucking Gates! Why did it ever end??If ithad never ended, it would've been the easiest thing in the world to tell him.

*FLASHBACK*
"Would you ever think about giving me a blowjob?" i ask.
I had to find out somehow if i was gay or not...
"Are you on fucking coke,dude??!" he chokes.
"I knew you'd take it this way! You're a fucking dick! You'll never forget me asking you, you'll take the piss out of me forever" i sceam.
I was going to end up alone...be the one that sat in the corner by myself at lunch, i'dget bullied for being a "fag". I wish i hadn't even said anything now. It'd go round the school that i wanted blowjobs off other guys...i just wanted to cry.
"Zacky, dont cry, please, i thought you were joking. I know you're not now, i'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry Zacky, dude. I never meant to upset you. If you want, we could experiment, for you, nobody woud ever find out, ever. I promise" he rambles on.

*END FLASHBACK*

I wanted his dick so much, more than anything else in the world, i dream of him every night, i even daydream about him. But how the fuck was i supposed to tell him??! I couldn't exactly go up to him and say " hey, Bri, i want to fuck you so bad, 'cause i'm gay and you're the only one i want, i love you man". Yeah totally...keep dreaming Zacky, i might as well do it if i want to be laughed at the guy i love the most...and my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
My writing style has changed so much over the years, but i hope people don't mind the way is, the short chapters included.
Anyways, i'm awake at 9 on holiday because iwantedto make you guys happy...so i'm gonna go back to bed. PEACE OUT (: