Tears Of Blood

Tears Of Blood(4)

~Rains POV~
You wake to nothing but darkness and a killer headache. You try to sit up and then realize that you are way to weak so you just roll over and go back to sleep.
~Nates POV~
You watch Rain try to sit up but to your amusement she is unable to. So you just sit there and watch as she finally gives up and goes back to Sleep. After you are sure she is asleep you get up and head to the dinning room to meet rest of the guys. As soon as you enter you are bomb-barreded with questions.
“So how is she?!?!?!”
“Is she ok?!?!?!”
“Did she wake up yet?!?!?!” and so on and so forth
“Ok first off every one shut the hell up, and second she is fine weak but fine.” You say going over to the table and collapsing in one of the chairs.
“So what is there to eat today?” You say rubbing your temps sensing an on coming headache.
“Well…” Allen said stepping out of the Kitchen, “I think that we are just going to order pizza tonight, but with Rain here we are going to have to go shopping sooner or later hopefully sooner.”
“Ok I‘ll go shopping tomorrow and get some edible stuff in this house I mean with Rain staying here we are going to need to get more food in this house. Allen do we at least have a can of soup?” you ask entering the kitchen.
“Yeah I already got it out for you.” You hear him say from the kitchen.