Michelle and Hannah's Great Adventures

Lips Like Morphine yo.

CRASH!

Michelle looked up from her Sims game to see what made the noise. She went downstairs, but she didn't see anything out of the ordanairy.
When she got into the kitchen, she noticed as large envelope with her name on it. She glanced at it and noticed that it had her name on it.
'Must be some mail that mum forgot to give me..,' she thought. Michelle took a second glance at it and screamed. She quickly tore open the package, scanned over it's contents and yelled at the top of her lungs.

"ACK! O-O-OH MY GOODNESS!!!!" Michelle then proceded to dance around the room like a psychopath with rabies. She picked up the phone and dialed the first number that popped into her mind.

ring ring
Michelle had no time for RINGING gosh..

Finally someone picked up. Michelle didn't care who it was.

"OH MY GOSH! You will NEVER believe what just happened to me!!"
"Hi Michelle," her best friend, hannah responded. "And I bet I will. What is it anyways?"
"I just got this letter!"
"wow."
"FROM PANIC!!! PANIC! AT THE FREAKING DISCO!"
"wait...whut??"
"Ya'know how I sent out those billion forms 3 months ago?? For the chance to spend a week with PANIC! in Saint Louis??? REMEMBER????"
"Yeah, yeah sure...that 'twas a bit obsessive of you. Why?"
"Well...I WON!! HANNAH, I WON I WON I FREAKING WON!!!!!!!"
"that's....coooool Michelle. I'm really happy for you."
"umm hannah? did you forget that this means that Brendon Urie will be here as well?" reminded michelle, who was a tad suprised at her friend's response to this amazing news.
"HOLY CRAP! WHEN IS HE COMING IS HE COMING HERE WHEN WHEN WHEN DO I GET TO MEET HIM????!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"there's the hannah i know!" Michelle smiled.

hannah and Michelle spent about another hour and a half spazzing their brains out over the fact that PANIC! at the disco... was coming to St. Louis in two days.

Oh, yeahhh.... and in case yallz were wondering, the crash that Michelle heard, it was her dog [namely Rocky] who knocked over a bowl on the counter. Michelle somehow missed that.
(hannah: ha ha haa...)

kay! on to the next chapter! Wheeeee!!!