Roomates

2. Stalkers

I woke up and rushed around the house, looking for my backpack. Then, I remembered we didn't have school and I didn't bring my backpack. I walked back in the living room to see Lucas sleep on his Mac.

" Lucas, wake up!" I shook him. His head snapped up. He laughed, wiping his eyes.

" Thanks, Vera. I was reading the comments on the new video." I looked at the computer.

" What do they say?" I ask, grabbing a chair and sitting next to him. He smiled.

" They love it." Just then, there was a knock on the door. I got up and got it. A girl with a Fred sign was there.

" Hey Lucas, some girl is here with a Fred sign." He jumped.

"CLOSE IT!" He yelled. I slammed the door in her face. I turned to him.

" Those are stalkers. I have to be careful because once they know where I live, they'll tell their friends and I'll have a whole building of people in the lawn." I opened the door again.

" Lucas doesn't live here. He moved to North Dakota. Bye now!" I slammed the door again. I took a seat down again.

" You know, I always wanted to make a webshow." I say. He looks at me.

" Get up there.! He pushed me in front of the camera.

" I think it should be a talk show." Lucas looked up in thought.

" How about, Vera View?" I smiled.

" I love it! I need a table and a chair." He pulled a little table and a chair in front of me, and he started the video.

"Welcome To Vera View. The show where gossip is completely fictional. Just in, Justin Bieber reported getting arresting in Los Angeles for streaking. Yikes, Justin, not a good look." Lucas was laughing.

After the video was over, I saw how good Lucas was with editing. He posted the video and made me an account. It was called VeraViewTV. I guess it could work.