‹ Prequel: You Belong With Me
Sequel: I'm Like a Bird
Status: 33 of 50

You Got Me

1/1

She was all ready for her date, or so she thought. When her date came to pick her up he sighed and dragged her back to her room. He was her best friend so he knew her better than anyone else. He knew what he was wasn’t her. It was what she thought she needed to be to go out with him, when in reality all she needed to be was herself.

“Who’s?” He said simply.

“Shoe’s are Molly’s, makeup is my mom’s and my sister’s dress.”

“Take off the heels, wear your chucks, take off the makeup, and keep it natural like you always do, let your hair down, take off the dress and where your band merch. I’ll be outside, call me out when you’re done.”

He walked out of the room leaving her surprised. She was surprised, but did what he said. When she was done she yelled done and sat on her bed.

He walked back in and simply told her, “I like you just the way you are, not when you’re pretend. You got me, you don’t need to do anything. I’m already wrapped around your little finger, you don’t have to try to impress me, I’m already impressed with who you are naturally. I love all those silly joke you tell. I love the way you sing when you think no one can hear. I love it when you blush when I’m whispering to you. When you are uncomfortable, I see your walls come up, and I want to come and tear them down with a force. You are perfect the way you are. Don’t ever be anyone but yourself with me. I think you are beautiful and stunning when you think you look like crap. All those traits you think are your flaws, I love. You are perfect for me, so don’t you dare change.”

His speech leaves her speechless, and when he takes her head gently into his hands, and lightly presses his lips to her she suddenly believes everything he just told her.
♠ ♠ ♠
really a very fluffy story...