Status: In progress

Abigail: The Accident

Say

~Trevor~

Ever since we were seven, I've had a crush on Abigail Gray. I know what you're thinking, "Abigail Gray? Such a plain name!" Well, she's definitely NOT a plain girl. She's the most beautiful, perfect, nicest girl in the whole world. She's participated in fifteen car washes for orphans, sixty-three food drives for the homeless & hungry, and over three hundred bake sales. She's the best girl I've ever known. Can you now tell why I like her? Thought so. Do some research before you judge, why don't ya?

Anyways, the first time I ever really talked to her was in eighth grade, a few days before she got hit by a drunk driver while walking home from school…

••••
~Five Years Ago~

"This is the day, man! I'm gonna talk to her, and walk her home from school!" I brag to my best friend, Mike Sullivan. "Yeah, good luck with that, Jacobs!" he replied, rolling his eyes and smacking me upside the head, making me slam my locker on my jacket. "Dammit, Mike! Now I have to run just to get to her locker in time!" I yell at him, really pissed off. "Um, stalker much!?" He punches my arm. "Shut the hell up, Michael Rodrick Sullivan…" I dead-leg him and rush off to get to Abigail's locker before she leaves.

~Abigail~

I'm just about to close my locker when Trevor Jacobs walks up, hair a mess, and actually talks to me. "Hey! Abigail, right?" he says, as if he already knows who I am. "Yeah," I reply, blushing, "but my friends call me Abby…" Oh god, I hope I'm not being obvious… I've liked Trevor since third grade, but I've never had the nerve to talk to him! He's always seemed so out-of-my-league-ish.

"So, 'Abby'... Can I walk you home? I really want to talk to you about something." I can't breathe. My heart is pounding, my knees are shaking, and I'm sure I'm sweating. "Sure." He closes my locker gently and we walk shoulder to shoulder, side by side, out of the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story, like, EVER, so ya. Please be nice. Comment and Subscribe, please!!! I need my ratings upped!! :D

LUV,
Sam:)