Status: In progress

Abigail: The Accident

Crazy Girl

~Abigail~
`He's so cute and funny and nice and smart and strong!!!!!!' I think to myself as he follows me into the giant house called mine. I inherited it when my parents died three years ago in a boating accident. My mom, dad, and I were on the annual family fishing trip when something got stuck in the blades of the fan that moved our boat around the lake. It ended up jamming the motor, and it exploded. The only reason I survived was because I was still on the dock, getting my life jacket on. I hate telling the story, so I say that my aunt owns the house and my parents are on a cruise.

We get in the house and I drop my stuff next to the Venus de Milo replica while Trevor looks awe-struck. I give him a slight giggle that he doesn't hear, get some saltines, grab his wrist and lead him through the house for a tour.

~Trevor~
"Whoa." That is all I can say when Abby finishes the tour. "What?" she sounds worried. "Absolutely nothing. Your aunt's house is huge. How do y'all live with all this space? Doesn't it get lonely?"
"Very."
"Did I say something wrong?"
"No, it's just that I miss my parents. I mean, how long does it take to travel the whole world by cruise ship?" The way she says this makes me want to scoop her up in my arms and just kiss her, but I miss my opportunity when her aunt walks into the library. "Oh, there you are, Abby. I was getting worried. It's four o'clock and you hadn't called in yet. I see you brought a friend home." "Aunt Millie, this is Trevor. Trevor, my Aunt Millie. I'm sorry I forgot to call. We really needed to get this math done."
Thirty minutes later, we'd finished the math and made our way to the game room when I hear my phone ringing.

~Abigail~
I was about to make a move when his phone starts ringing.
"Hello?..... No..... No..... Ya..... Ya..... Kay..... Love you, too..... Bye."
"Who was that? I ask, honestly wondering who was saying they loved him. "It was my mom. She needs me home." "Oh, okay. Hey, didn't you want to ask me something?" "Oh ya! Um, Abby... Listen, you're a really nice girl, and I'm sure you get asked this a lot.." "yeah, Trevor?" I'm a little impatient and anxious to know what he's going to say next. "I was wondering... Would you like to go to the movies with me sometime?" He closes his eyes, looking embarrassed, waiting for an answer. His eyes are closed, so I take this chance while I still have it. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down. Knowing what I'm trying to do, he yields to my efforts and allows our lips to meet. After a few seconds of dry sucking, I lightly push open his lips with my tongue. He opens his mouth a little bit and I explore every crack of his mouth with my tongue. By this point, he's lifted me up and my legs are wrapped around his waist.

~Trevor~
I let her in and it's the most intense feeling I've felt in my life. I pick her up off the ground and she wraps her legs around my waist. She stops kissing for a moment to breathe, and I take this as an opportunity to ask her one more question. "Is this a yes?" I say with a smile. She nods her head vigorously and smiles. I lean in to kiss her and do exactly what she did to my mouth. I penetrated her mouth with my tongue and felt every inch of her mouth, savoring every moment of my first kiss.
Wanting still to kiss what was now mine, I had to leave. I kissed her once more on the cheek to say goodbye, walk out the door, and begin the walk down her long pathway.
Once I get to her mailbox, I realized what had just happened.

"Whoa."

~Abigail~
"Whoa."
♠ ♠ ♠
Fill it sour, put it in a blue package, and call it Shockerz, 'cause this is the weirdest scene I have ever had to write... :) SUBSCRIBE!:D

LUV,
Sam:)

PS.. You may want to re-read the first two chapters, because I edited some of it - - 1/16/12