Status: Active, bitches.

Lost in Your Mistakes

Andy Biersack is a struggling musician, a singer of a little-known band of five called Black Veil Brides. At his side at all times is none other than his boyfriend and guitarist from Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, Matt Good. After tragedy strikes in Matt's family, his drinking habit becomes worse, and his temper becomes shorter. He begins to take all his anger out on Andy by abusing him, physically and verbally.

Ashley Purdy is Andy's best friend and the bassist of the band. Once he starts noticing bruises appearing all over Andy's body, he becomes suspicious of Matt's new habit. He'd do anything to keep his best friend safe.

While Ashley is going the extra mile to make sure Andy isn't in danger's way, Andy starts to feel something more for his best friend. Although he tries to brush it off as a brotherly love feeling for Andy, Ashley starts to feel it, too. Andy just doesn't have the courage to tell Ashley and leave his abusive boyfriend, for fear of what may happen if he does.

Image


Disclaimer: I do not own Black Veil Brides, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, or any other band that may be mentioned. The plot's mine and if you steal it I'll report you. Rated R for violence and language. Rating may change throughout the story.
  1. I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream
    'The Mortician's Daughter' - Black Veil Brides