Status: Active, bitches.

Lost in Your Mistakes

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

“Andy, I’m back!” I hear a familiar voice call from the front of the bus. I look up from my copy of AP and smile when I see my beaming boyfriend walking towards me, his arms open wide.

Matt Good is nothing short of perfection. He’s got the face of an angel and body to match, not to mention he’s the sweetest man on the planet. Why he chose me, a young, struggling musician with not much to offer is beyond me. All I can say is that I’m glad to be his.

“Hi, baby,” I say, standing up and letting him wrap his arms around me tight. There’s no feeling compared to being enveloped in his arms. It’s like the whole world disappears for a few minutes and it’s just him and me. When he pulls back I wrap my arms around his shoulders and look at him. “How’re Ronnie and the rest of the guys?” I ask, referring to his afternoon spent with the members of Escape the Fate.

I would’ve gone with him because I’m quite fond of Bryan, but those guys are too crazy for me. I’m up for the occasional drink and smoke, but it seems they’ve experimented with every substance on the planet.

His eyes wander for a moment before resting upon mine and sighing softly, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “Crazy, as always. I had to get out of there. They were starting to get to be too much for me,” he finishes with a chuckle.

I laugh softly as well and press a soft kiss to his lips. “I missed you today,” I mumble lazily, stepping closer to him a bit. He takes the hint and snakes his arms around my waist, yanking me gently against him.

“I missed you as well, beautiful,” he answers, digging his fingertips into my hips a bit. He dips his head down for a slow kiss and I can’t help but moan nearly inaudibly to myself. His lips are always so warm and soft, and they fit perfectly against mine. Every time he kisses me it’s like an electric current coursing through my body, making each and every nerve hyper aware of where his body touches mine.

I sigh quietly and move my lips against his, inching backwards towards the couch and taking him with me. Soon enough I feel the cushions against the back of my knees and break away for just a second to lie down and pull him on top of me, eliciting a little moan from his mouth.

His hands start to travel upwards from my hips to my waist to my chest until he tangles them in my long mane of hair, pulling gently. I let my eyes close as his tongue starts to probe my mouth slowly, making me moan softly.

I’m enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine and his fingers in my hair, until his phone rings shrilly in his back pocket. He sighs and rolls off of me, pulling his phone out and answering. I pull my own cell out and check the time, realizing we don’t have much time left until our show starts. I stand up and kiss his cheek, whispering that I’ll see him later before heading out the door of the bus.

As the door to the DRUGS bus swings closed behind me, I start heading to the one I share with the rest of my band, walking past the Escape the Fate and Asking Alexandria busses in the process. My band is actually quite lucky to be playing with these guys, considering how unknown we are. We need all the recognition we can get, and we were more than happy to pick up a spot on a headlining tour with three of my favorite bands.

When I open the door to the Black Veil Brides bus, I’m greeted by laughter and yelling from the bunk area. Not anything uncommon, the guys are nearly always screaming about something. Hearing them laughing puts a small smile on my face as I head back to the bunks.

“Hey, bitches,” I greet them, rummaging through my bag on the bunk for a clean outfit to wear, “time to get ready for the show tonight.”

Completely ignoring me, Jake answers with, “Oh, Andy looks a bit disheveled. It looks to me like he was having some fun on the DRUGS bus.” He grins and everyone else “Oooh”s at me, making me blush.

“Is that any of your business, Pitts?” I reply, shoving one of his shoulders playfully and smiling at him. He sticks his tongue out at me and turns to his bunk, giving up quickly.

I couldn’t be happier to be in a band with these guys. There’s rarely a bad time had between the five of us. It was great, being on a bus and playing with them nearly every night. Sure, we all got on each other’s nerves from time to time, but that’s inevitable.

About 15 minutes later, we’re all dressed and made up, which is a miracle to say the least. I hop on Ashley’s back, something I’ve always done before a show. He grins at me. “What’s up, Biersack?”

I grin back at him and ruffle his naturally messy hair. “Oh, not much, Purdy.” He chuckles and shakes his head in a vain attempt to return the strands to their natural places. He carries me the short walk to the venue and dumps me in the first chair he sees.

Standing up, I look around the backstage area for Matt, another grin breaking out on my face when I spot him with his guitar, tuning it. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck, pressing a soft kiss behind his ear.

He turns his head and looks at me, not smiling. “Hey,” he says, turning his head back to look at his guitar.

I cock my head slightly and walk around so I’m standing in front of him. “Something wrong?” I ask him, my concern rising a bit as he takes a few minutes to answer.

“Yeah, actually, there is,” he says with a sigh, setting his guitar down on the floor.

I bite my lip and step a bit closer to him, grabbing one of his hands. “What’s up, baby?”

He takes a moment to sit down on the chair a few feet away from him, propping his elbows on his knees and resting his chin in his hands. I could tell something was wrong. He never got this serious about anything. “My dad called earlier. He wanted to tell me that my brother got killed today in a car accident.”

My eyes widen slightly and I move closer to him again, not really sure what to do. “Oh, baby…” I say, not quite sure what I should say in the situation.

He lets his head fall into his hands and sighs deeply, staying that way for a while.

“I’m sorry…” I say, reaching out to rest my hand on his shoulder.

He stands up quickly and shakes his head, brushing my hand off his shoulder. “Doesn’t matter. I’m fine,” he says, grabbing his guitar and starting to mess with it again. I glance at the stage as the rest of my band is starting to set up, biting my lip. I start to say something, but then realize I can’t think of anything to actually say. Instead I pat his shoulder awkwardly and wave, heading up to the stage to join the guys.

I hope he’ll be okay, I think as CC opens us up on our first and most famous song, ‘Knives and Pens.’

Image


Thank you for reading! I'm sorry if it's too short, I always have a rough time starting stories. Anyway, feedback is much appreciated, and subscribers have my heart for eternity. :D <3