Status: Active :)

Erin William's Guide to Warped Tour

Meeting The Guys

After hanging out on the bus for a while, the guys decided they were going to take a nap. I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed a hoodie in case it got cold, and then walked outside. I just wondered aimlessly, walking between busses and trees. It was quiet, and I liked it. I turned a corner around a bus and saw about six boys standing next to a bus smoking. I would’ve kept walking but one of them saw me.

“Hey love!” one of them said. He had a British accent, and crazy grey brown hair. “How’d you get back here?” It wasn’t that he seamed to care, just curious.

“Just went for a walk, my band mates are back in the bus and I got bored.” I said, making my way over to them.

“You’re in a band?” The same one asked. “I didn’t think there were any girls on this tour,”

“Yeah,” I said. “We were a late addition, we just got signed.”

“What kind of music do you play?” said another boy standing next to the first, he also had an accent but had short red hair instead of long brown.

“Umm, like basic hard rock with a little bit of scream,” I told them. The other boys behind them were still talking, but a tall one with teased black hair had turned around noticing me.

“Scream, eh?” the one with red hair said. “Who’s your screamer? Have I heard of him?”

“Actually, it’s me,”

“You hear that boys,” the one with long brown hair said, grabbing the attention of the rest of the boys who were still talking. “We got an genuine girl screamer here. Well why don’t you come back to the bus and meet the rest of the boys.”

“Alright,”

***
I seamed to fit right in with these boys. There were four bands that were hanging out in the bus together. Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon and D.R.U.G.S. The two boys who had spoken first were Ben and Danny, and the tall one behind him was Andy. We were all just hanging out and talking and having a good time.

“Want something to drink Erin?” James, another member of Asking Alexandria, asked me.

“Sure, could you just grab me a beer?

“You got to love this chick, she screams and she drinks, she’s like a girl version of Danny,” he said to Sam and Cameron, other members of their band. We all laughed. He handed me the beer and we walked back into the main area of the bus where everyone was talking.

“So what are you doing tomorrow?” Ben asked me, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

“Sound check, a performance, and a signing,” I said. “Not much else,”

“We should hang out again,” he looked at me smiling. “You’re a fun girl Er,”

“Well thanks,” I said. “You’re not too bad yourself,”

“What?” he asked jokingly. “So now I’m a girl?”

“A fun girl,” I corrected, laughing. Just then some guys walked in, I looked up and stopped laughing.

Devin was standing there surrounded by a bunch of other guys I vaguely recognized.

“Devin?” I asked, unsure.

“Erin?” he asked.

“Oh my god!” I shirked, running over to him. I jumped up and gave him a hug, which knocked him over. “I haven’t seen you since like ninth grade!”

“I know,” he said. “Could you get off me?”

“Yeah, sure.” I said. I got off him, and helped him up.

“How do you know each other?” asked Danny.

“We were like best friends in middle school and ninth grade,” I said.

“But then Erin had to move ‘cause her dad got a really good job offer, and we haven’t seen each other since. We lost connection ages ago,” Devin finished.

“Wait a minute,” I looked over to see Andrew, Dev’s older brother, speaking. “You’re THE Erin?”

“What do you mean the Erin?” I asked, throwing a questioning glance at Devin. When he saw it, he looked away. ‘Weird,’ I thought.

“Uhh, never mind,” Andrew, said quickly.

“So you here for your awesome guitar skills, or your sinfully perfect voice?” Devin asked me jokingly. It was nice we could just go back to where we had left off.

“As we’ve heard it,” a boy from Bring Me The Horizon spoke, I think his name was Oli. “She’s here for her screams,”

“On stage and in the back of the bus if I get my way,” Ben said coming up behind me and thrusting into my back. All the guys laughed, except for Devin.

“Oh stop it Ben,” I said, playfully smacking his arm.

“So since when did you scream?” Dev asked me. “You hadn’t started when you left,”

“Just after I left actually,” I said. “And I still sing too, but not as much guitar,”

“You doing anything tomorrow?” Dev asked.

“Well asides from the tour stuff, I was going to hang will Ben and the guys, you could probably come,”

“Sounds awesome,” I was about to ask him about his own band when my phone rang.

“Yeah bro?” I asked my brother.

“Where the hell are you?” he yelled.

“Why do you start every phone conversation with me like this?”

“Because every time I turn my back on you, you disappear!”

“Just because I’m your little sister, doesn’t mean I’m little anymore!” I was yelling, pacing in the bus. Ben, Devin, Oli and Andy were starring at me, a little in shock.

“Yeah well that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop caring,”

“Look. Calm the fuck down. I’m coming back,” I hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” asked Andy.

“My brother,” I said. “I got to go,”

“Wait,” Oli said. “Is he on tour too or something?”

“He’s my guitarist,” I confirmed. “He basically just had his second panic attack of today, so I got to head back. You guys are welcome to come hang out on our bus,”

“Sure,” Dev said.

“Do you have alcohol?” Ben asked. I nodded. “I’m there,”

“Count me in,” Oli said.

“Hey everybody!” Andy yelled, his deep voice just made you listen to him. “We are going to go back to Erin’s bus! Come with us if you want. There will be alcohol.” That got everyone. We walked out of the bus and causing a racket with our slightly drunken laughter and rowdy voices. When we were halfway there, I saw a tall dark haired figure running toward me.

“Erin!” Jack yelled. “Wait up!”

“Hold on guys, I’ll be right back” I said, before running to meet up with Jack.

“You’re having a party on the first day of tour,” he whined, out of breath. “And didn’t invite meeeee?”

“Actually I just went for a walk, they found me and then Dev walked in and then my brother called wondering where I was,”

“Dylan on guitar and cliché older brother duties,” he said sarcastically. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“So where are you all headed?” he asked.

“Back to my bus, want to come?”

“Sure,” he replied. “Let me just grab the boys,” I turned to head back to the guys from the other bands.

“Hey wait!” he called after me. “Can I bring some of our buddies?”

“Sure,”

“Awesome!” his voice was so high pitch when he was excited. He was like a little kid. I went back to the guys.

“So Dev,” I said, turning to him as we walked. “What’s your band?”

“I See Stars,” he said.

“Cool,” I said. “You sing I assume?”

“Got that right,” he said with a smile. We were about twenty feet from the bus when I ran up to warn the guys. I took the steps into it, two at a time.

“Hey guys!” I said, plopping down on the couch next to Jasper putting my head on his shoulder as he played video games with the rest of the guys. “I brought some friends hope you don’t mind,” I looked around and noticed that my brother wasn’t there.

“Nahh,” Ryder said. “How many?”

“I don’t like five bands I think,” I said quickly. They all looked at me, which made me burry my head into Jasper. Then I heard the guys from the other bands walking onto the bus. Devin and his band walked on first, followed by the BVB guys. Ben, Danny, and their band mates came on next, along with Oli and his band. Oli came and sat down next to me.

“So is this your brother?” he asked, gesturing to Jasper.

“Nahh,” I said. “Just my bassist. I’m actually not sure where Dylan went… Hey! Damian! Where the hell is my brother!”

“He went to go look for you, didn’t think you were actually coming back,” he said without looking up from the videogame.

“Great” I muttered under my breath, before standing up. I walked back to the kitchen to grab a beer. I popped off the cap and then hopped up on to the counter and just sat there with my feet over the edge. A few minutes later I heard Jack yelling my name from the front of the bus.

“I’m back here!” I yelled over the sound of everyone else’s voices. I liked having a voice that everyone could hear. A few seconds later All Time Low was back in the kitchen with five other guys I hadn’t met before.

“Hey guys!” I said.

“So you’re the lone girl?” asked the tallest one of the guys I did not know.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’m Erin. And you are?”

“Name’s John,” he said. “And this is Pat, Garrett, Jared and Kennedy.” They all nodded when their name was spoken. Just then I saw my brother walk in, anger obvious on his face.

“Shit,” I said. My eyes darting around the bus for somewhere to hide from my pissed off brother.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked.

“My brother is back, and he is mad,” I said.

“Come on,” Alex said grabbing my hand and leading me through the crowd skillfully avoiding my brother and off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Yay! Longer chapter. Not ridiculously long I know, but I had to make it so she met everyone so I just wrote this. Hope you guys like it! Comment and Subscribe if you do.
Jess