Status: complete

Love and War

Parties and friends

I think he is going to kiss me, before I can think of anything to say, Draco's lips are on mine. He smells so good and his lips are so soft. He kisses me softly at first and then harder. We fall back onto the bed and keep kissing.

"Wow Ginny. You're great. I think maybe you should go get some sleep, maybe we can do this again." I leave Draco's room. I never thought of Draco as anything but a cocky arse, but that was amazing. I remember why I went to Draco in the first place. I asked him not to hurt Hermione, and then I did. I feel horrible that I kissed Draco. What will Hermione say? I don't know how to tell her. I fall asleep worrying about how not to hurt Hermione.

"Draco have you ever meant to hurt Hermione?"

"No, at school I had to prove myself to my friends. Now it's my father I have to prove to. I hate what I've done. How can you ever forgive me? I could have ruined Hermione's life.

Hermione seems better in the morning. We prepare all the meals for the day so we just have to cook later. We serve breakfast and clean up. We sneak away to our room and Hermione kisses me. I'm about to push her onto the bed when we're called to Draco's room.

"Curse you, Draco Malfoy. You have horrible timing." I mumble under my breath. Hermione just giggles at me.

"Cheer up love. We always have later." She says cheerfully. How is she so happy? I'm annoyed at Draco. He does it on purpose, I think. Hermione and I walk towards the room and Hermione grabs my hand smiling. She's like a little kid. Nothing can upset her.

"Well, it took you long enough." We just wait for him to keep talking. "Father has some friends from the ministry coming for dinner. I told father I didn't want to share you two yet or show off again tonight. He agreed, surprisingly, and we are to stay hidden tonight. I think father will make up some excuse about us having "fun". The house elves will serve and clean dinner. You two won't have to worry about anything. Oh and um… if they come to see what we are up to I'm going to pull whichever one of you is nearest towards me. I'm just warning you." He glances towards me. I hope no one will come in.

"Ok, but what are we going to do then?"I said it kind of annoyed. I had learned he wasn't evil, but I still didn't completely trust him.

"Weasel I thought that after our kiss last night you would be just a bit more respective. I just wanted to talk actually." Hermione looks at Draco and then me.

"Ginny did you kiss him?" She doesn't look mad. She just looks curious.