Status: complete

Love and War

Slaves and Secrets

We were hauled towards Lucius Malfoy while our fear ebbed. Talk amongst slaves had said Malfoy was a crueler slave owner then most. He grabbed me and Hermione with a look of disgust. I didn't want to find out personally if the talk was true. With a sense of dread I didn't doubt that it was.

"Come slaves. You have much to learn." He said with a smirk towards his friends. With that we apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

"Draco come here. I have something to show you." Draco walked into the room a moment later. He stayed in the door way. I could see the confusion flash through his eyes before he straitened himself.

"Yes father?" He asked still watching Hermione and I curiously.

"These are your new slaves. I'm sure you recognize these disgusting girls from school. I still don't understand how accepting that oaf of a headmaster was. I guess we'll just have to show them who they should respect. I leave it all up to you how you do it"

"Of course father." The younger Malfoy said with what looked like sadness, but it was replaced with confidence and superiority.

"Weasel, Mudblood, follow me." We quickly followed him to a small room. He shut the door and locked it with a spell. We were trapped.

"Undress and shower now." Hermione looked like she was about to cry. I just stood with my mouth agape. I knew that Malfoy was a pig, but this? I was not going to listen to him.

"Did you not understand something I said? I said for you take a shower. Or have you filthy things never showered?" He walks toward us. Hermione stands straight while I step closer to her. He flings a curse at Hermione and she screams.

"No! Malfoy stop!" I run at Malfoy but he just yells the curse again. I step in between Malfoy and Hermione. As soon as it hits I scream and fall to the floor. I feel like I'm on fire. I begin to cry and clawing at the floor. I can't even stop screaming and crying to ask Malfoy to stop. He stops and I continue to whimper and I can hear Hermione crying.

"Have you both learned now?" Malfoy asks while glancing between her and I. She undresses and starts showering. I watch her unbutton her blouse, slide her skirt slowly down over her hips and down her legs, step out of it, and calmly walk to the shower, her head held high. I can still see tears on her face. I've never seen her naked. I would continue to watch, but Malfoy interrupts.

"Well Weasel, do you I have to continue to teach you not to question my authority?"

"No-o." I start fumbling with my blouse buttons, but can't seem to. Water is running down Hermione while she wets her hair. I can't but help to stare. I have crushed on her since 4th year after I dated Harry. I watch as water and soap run down her perfectly tan skin. She is perfect. I love her. I have pictured her curly brown hair framing her soft smiling face. Her curves are just right and she has a perfectly toned body and she has the perfect long legs. I forget I'm undressing and glance at Draco. He catches me watching Hermione and smirks.

"Hurry Weasel." I finish undressing humiliated. I still can't believe that Draco is my...Master. Now he knows about my crush with Hermione. I can't believe how easy Draco can read me. I walk to where Hermione is showering. I hesitantly step into the steamy downfall.

"Don't worry. It's fine Ginny. Move closer. I'll help you wash your hair." She whispers and pulls me closer. She starts washing my dirty red hair. I can't believe it. I'm showering with Hermione Granger. This would be perfect, except for the slimeball Malfoy. He's leaning against the counter, arms crossed, smirking.

"Oh aren't you guys such a cute pair." I let the snide remark go. I'm too focused on Hermione running her hands through my hair. She continues to wash my back and arms, and just about everywhere else. I nervously do the same for her. Once we are free of dirt and grime like animals, Draco turns the water off. He throws short, worn-out dresses at us with no underwear.

"Here those should cover enough of you. Not that either of you deserve clothes after tonight's behavior." He watches us curiously for a moment then turns away mumbling to himself. "I could be like my father… have all his friends for a show…or more...ungrateful..."I try to ignore the parts of what I just heard.

"Si-ir? You didn't give us any underwear?" He walks over and slaps my face. I fall, my dress coming up, showing me off again. I hold my face trying not to cry. I look up at him to wait for a reply and justification why he hit me.

"Slave, you easily forget who I am. Of course I didn't give you any underwear. If I don't give you something then you don't get it. You shouldn't be asking for more, you should be thanking me for what you get. I could always have you kneel at my things don't need them. Besides it gets in the way." He says with a wink and leans over brushing his fingers on my thigh. I hold back a repulsed shudder.

"Hurry and put the dresses on, unless you perfer me to take those too? They should help you learn your place." We get dressed and Draco shows us our room. It's nothing more than a closet of a room with a bed. I can't help but think of lying with Hermione when Draco leaves.

"This will be your room. Be thankful. It should be less. Sleep. You're going to need it tomorrow. You will begin how to respect father and mother properly." He says bored-ly and walks out.

"Come on, Ginny." Hermione says softly and guides me to the bed. We lay under the covers and she pulls me close. I imagine doing more, and shift away. I don't want to mess anything up.

"Ginny, is something wrong?"

"No, Hermione. Why would anything be wrong?"

"Well you pulled away… I thought…" I shift again and she cradles me, softly stroking my hair. I try to not think of what Draco or his father could do to us. I wish we had our wands and our magic. I wish we weren't slaves. One wish has come true though. I press my back against Hermione. She feels so comfortable. We fall asleep huddled toget