Status: complete

Love and War

The rules

The next morning we are awoken by Draco.

"Come on slaves. Father is going to explain the rules." We follow to Lucius' study.

"You are slaves. You will cook and clean. You are to call any of my family or friends Master, Sir, or Mistress. You will look down when talking. Only speak when spoken to. Don't disrespect anyone ever or there will be punishment. Also, Draco can use you for what he wants and you will do as he says. Do you girls understand?" He says the last part with a evil smile.

"Yes." He steps closer and raises an eyebrow.

"Obviously you did not understand the rules. I know that you are stupid slaves, but try to learn. Do you want punished already?"

"What did we even do?" I ask. I receive a slap with enough force to knock me to the ground.

"Are really that thick? You don't even know what you did wrong?" He asks, voice raising. He points his wand and uses the same curse Draco used before. I scream uncontrollably. He stops when I begin to cry.

"I just told you I am to be addressed as Master or Sir. You've already not listened. That's why you were punished, not that I should have to explain myself to an ignorant slave."

"I'm sorry Sir, I promise I'll listen to you next time." I say quickly, just wanting to leave.

"You didn't even say thank you, tsk tsk." He throws another curse at me, but not as painful.

"Thank you Sir." I whisper, trying to catch my breath.

"You don't even know what you're saying thank you for. But you're welcome for the punishment and the explanation of why. Next time you will remember to say thank you." He says towering over me. I haven't stood yet, afraid to get punished further.

"Yes Sir. Next time I'll remember to follow the rules and say thank you for teaching me, when I fail at learning." I say hoping I've said what he wants to hear.

"You may go. Draco, why don't you play with your new toys?" We follow down a long hallway into another room with a stool.

"Weasel, sit down on the stool. Don't get jealous while I play with your girlfriend here." I slowly sit down and look at Hermione. She's standing straight, but I can see she's scared, even though she's trying to hide it. Draco runs his hands down her chin, across her stomach and chest, and stops short of the end of her dress. He walks in a circle around her.

"Ok you should do fine. Traitor come here." I walk to him shaking slightly. I can't hide it like Hermione can. He does the same to me and I try not to shutter.

"You can go back to your rooms until dinner." He walks out. I look over at Hermione. Her face is red. She grabs my arm and pulls me back to the room. We sit down and try to talk, but we aren't up to talking. As a burst of courage strikes me, I lean over and kiss Hermione softly. Her eyes open wide, but she slowly closes them. I pull away.