Status: complete

Love and War

Showers and shows

Draco comes into the room. For once I'm glad it's him. I was expecting Lucius to come in. He looks as if he would rather be anywhere else than here.

"Come on girls, time for your shower." Hermione and I follow.

"Ok. I have to explain some things about tonight. Father said that I am to completely show I own you. If you can guess how." Our eyes widen and we glance at each other in horror, but Draco continues talking. "I told him I couldn't possibly lower myself to you both, but he insisted. He's making it a party and everyone's invited." He says like he's excited to have a toy to play with, but the look doesn't quite reach his eyes. I try not to look at his eyes for long.

"So undress and I'm going to help "wash" you both" and then we'll go into the dining room and I can show you off completely." Hermione and I undress and get in the shower. He rubs soap over both of us, but takes longer on Hermione.

He runs his fingers all over Hermione. She backs away looking scared. He moves his hand lower and rubs her. She whimpers.

"Please, don't." She whispers, but Draco's already stopped.

"Ah was the mudblood enjoying herself? Too bad, you'll just have to wait until next time." Hermione stays silent, and I watch her lip begin to quiver.

"Good girl. You listened." She starts to cry at these two words. Draco stares at her like she's crazy, rolls his eyes, and then moves on to "washing" me. He rubs his hands all over me, but I watch Hermione crying. Draco decides he is done with me. He walks us out to the dining room. All of Lucius' friends are here. I don't know if I can do this. Hermione is already crying.

Lucius tells us to lay down and puts another binding spell on us. Hermione's eyes are wide and I'm trying not to cry. Malfoy comes over to me first. He traces patterns on my skin. I wiggle hoping he doesn't finger me or rape me. He does finger me though and I start to cry. I look at Draco and it's not looking like he's enjoying it either. All of his fathers' friends are yelling names and egging him on. Draco moves to Hermione. She has her eyes shut tightly like she's trying to ignore Draco.

"That's enough Draco. I think these slaves have learned lesson by now. They're just lucky I didn't have my friends take a turn." Lucius says cooly. He takes the charm off and Hermione and I walk to our room and collapse on the bed.

"Hermione is everything ok?" I ask. I wonder what's going on inside her head. She's usually the strong one. I'm not used to comforting people.

"Uh…yea everything is fine." Her voice wavers.

"Hermione don't lie. I know something's wrong. If it's what happened tonight let's forget about it. If you want to talk about it though, I'll listen."

"I want to tell you Ginny. I'm not sure how to though."

"It's okay. You don't have to. If you find a way to say it I'm not going to sleep soon."

"Well I've never told anyone this before…" I'm thinking of something like an embarrassing story, but nothing compares to what she tells me. "When I was about 9…my dad…he would watch me takes baths…and help wash me… Well he made me take longer and longer baths as it became habitual and he would undress." My eyes are wide in horror. No wonder she lost it when Malfoy decided to watch her take a shower and wash her. Her father had done the same thing to her.

"He would make me rub him… and he…would finger me…I cried so much. My mom thought I was just having a hard time adjusting to a new school. We had moved because she got a better job. So we moved and she was at work a lot. I would run to see her when she got home just crying, but I never told her why. I wish I had. Well anyway my dad…he always said I was his good girl and I was special. I knew it was wrong, but he was my father…what was I supposed to do. One day I came home from school and he told me to take a shower. I thought Oh no, not again. This time was different though…we took a short shower. I went in my room to dress and he told me to lay down…I was confused, but I did. He…petted my hair…and said I was beautiful…and then he…r-raped me. Ginny, he raped me. It was horrible, I felt so dirty. I didn't talk for a month…to anyone." I feel so bad. Everything that had happened to her by her father had happened tonight. I was so shocked. That's why she had broken down.

"My mom didn't know what to do, but then the letter to Hogwarts came. I was so happy to get away from him…I didn't care what the school taught. I got to school and I made friends with Harry and Ron. In 4th year guys had asked me out, but I didn't like any of them. I just thought I wasn't ready to date, but now with you…I think that it wasn't that I didn't want to date… I just hadn't found what I was looking for." I can't believe that Hermione went through this. I guess that's why she's so strong. I pull her closer to me and wipe her tears.

"I'm so sorry Hermione. No one should have to go through that. Let alone by their… I'm sorry."

"It's ok Ginny. I'm fine."

"Um Hermione…you said you weren't interested in dating, but you dated Ron. This is a bit awkward, but what did you guys do…"

"We kissed and normal things like any other couple. We never had sex. I wasn't ready and to be honest I don't think Ron was either. I really thought I was in love with him, but now compared to you, he was better as a friend. I love you Ginny. There isn't a doubt that I don't"

"Yea Ron can be immature, but he's alright. I love you Hermione." I held Hermione until she fell asleep and then I went in search for Draco's room.