A Life Never Lived

A Life Taken Away

Anyone would say that Alana made a difference in the world, maybe not directly, but she did her part by just living her life. She wasn’t know to a lot of people. Maybe the sister-in-law of the president, maybe the mother of the Air Force pilot who took down a German bomber, maybe as the mother of the first man to go to Saturn, she may have been this to many people, but she wasn’t well-known. She was a behind-the-scene person. She helped the people on stage perform their best, but she never shared in the spotlight.

I would like to say she did all of this, but sadly, she never even existed. She could have made such a big different in the world, but she never got to do any of this, because she was never given a chance to live. Her mother aborted her 2 months after she found out she was pregnant. She would always be a life never lived, because her mother never knew what that unborn baby inside of her could do.

She was seen as a mistake of a night she and her boyfriend forgot to use protection, so she was taken away so they wouldn’t have to deal with the consequence. What they didn’t know was what great things that ‘consequence’ could do, so she was gotten rid of before she even took her first breath.

Without Alana, many things changed. Jackson killed himself that day Alana would gave stepped in, Diana committed suicide the day Jackson would have saved her, and as a result hundreds of people died because Diana wasn’t there to save them.

Matt got arrested for drug possession 2 years after he should have met Alana, and his brother followed in his footsteps and never grew up to be the president. Colton Mitchell was elected instead, and ultimately dragged America into another World War after the American plane sent to destroy the German plane failed.

After the bombing of New York City, killing millions of people who lived there, President Mitchell declared war. With the fragile economy now being with a war, they suffered heavy losses from and eventually went bankrupt 3 years into the war.

Jamie, Penelope, and Dalton were never born. Dalton never grew up to be the first person to go to Saturn, not that it mattered because NASA never opened their door to manned spacecraft after the collapse of the American economy; Penelope never grew up to become an airline stewardess; and Jamie never grew up to join the Air Force and ultimately shoot down the German bomber pilot, which caused America to go to war.

So many lives changed by Alana. So many things set in motion by her. Sometimes we forget how big a difference once person can make. We cry out for someone to fix everything, someone to make things right, someone to come and save us from the mess we’ve created. But did we ever stop to think that maybe we did have that one person who could change everything? Maybe they were just never given the chance to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do you think of that? I know some people might not agree, but I'm just sharing my views on abortion, and how I see it. I hope it will make everything else think too. And maybe think twice before saying they support abortion