Real Romances Comes At The Right Moment

Chapter 1

You're not in this alone
Let me break this awkward silence
Let me go, go on record
Be the first to say I'm sorry
Hear me out,
And if you take me down
Or would you lay me out
And if the world needs something better
Let's give them one more reason now, now, now

We walk in single file
We light our rails and punch our time
Ride escalators colder than a cell

This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here

This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here

Tell me we go from...

And in this moment we can't close the lids on burning eyes
Our memories blanket us with friends we know like fallout vapors
Steel corpses stretch out towards an ending sun, scorched and black
It reaches in and tears your flesh apart
As ice cold hands rip into your heart

That's if you've still got one that's left inside that cave you call a chest
And after seeing what we saw, can we still reclaim our innocence
And if the world needs something better, let's give them one more reason now

This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here

This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here

Tell me we go from here

-------------------------

"Okay guys. That's a wrap,"Gerard said as he threw himself and the microphone in the nearby couch.

"You okay?" Frank asked Gerard without looking at him, as he removed the cord from the amplifier.

"Yeah. Why'd you ask?" Gerard asked Frank

"You sound different.. And act kinda weird... Are you sick or something?" Frank said as he approached Gerard with his guitar.

"It's just that... I don't know. I mean, seeing you guys with all your girlfriends and stuff, I guess I'm a little bit jealous. I want somebody to love and somebody to care to. Somebody to treat like a princess and be with through rough and smooth sails, you know." Gerard said as Frank took a sit beside him.

"A girl issue, huh? Well, you just have to wait until the right time comes. Girls don't grow on trees, nor can be found on the sidewalk like a penny. You have to wait for your real romance to come. So be patient. Took me a year for Jamia to say 'yes' and it's worth the patience and time." Frank said, smiling at him.

"Yeah.. Maybe you're right there... Maybe... Someday, somebody will truly understand me... Unlike those girls... *shrugging the thought off...*... Am I really that hot, huh Frank?" he turned to Frank for his response.

"Yeah.. You're hot..." Frank said sarcastically "But I'm wayyyyyy more hotter that you are."

"Shut up." Gerard said as he threw a pillow at Frank. They both laugh.

"So, you two up for food?"Mikey said as he approached the two guys.

"Yeah. Sure."Gerard said as he and Frank stood up and followed Mikey up to the living room.
-------------------------

GERARD's POV

Like all of our routines every after practice, the five of us would usually go somewhere to eat and just hang out. Usually we go to each others houses but this day, all of our moms are out (they're all good friends and always hang around with each other.) and our dads, at work. We went out to this little fastfood chain for I'm saving money and can't go to this fancy restaurant(my treat, don't asknhow it all happened.)

We're- well, not boasting but we're kind of rich. Me and Mikey's father's a lawyer and a good one and our mom's working as a manager and earn big time. Anyway, even though we're "rich", me and my brother don't wear all those expensive clothes but what we wear are those simple ones you can almost find anywhere.

We don't boast all the money and rub it to people's faces and bribe people to do things for us. We don't spend it for useless shit and other things. In other words, we're simple. We don't always depend on our parents for money like when Mikey always go out with Alicia, his girlfriend.

We know how to choose our friends and ended up with 3 other crazy guys, Frank being the craziest and the wackiest but the bestfriend you can ever have. Next would be myself. I'm crazy enough for you even if you're a mile away. Next to me would be Ray, Bob and my younger brother, Mikey. These three would seem to appear like silent type guys but once you get to know them, they're as crazy as wild men! Nobody can ever replace this guys.
-----------------------------------------

TIME ELAPSE
We reached the fastfood chain in just 5 minutes we stepped out of the door. We only walked instead of taking my car. Don't want to waste gasoline and it's only near our house so why bother to drive when you can just walk? We stepped inside and immediately sat the momnet we found vacant seats.

Frank and Ray already went to the counter since Frank has my wallet and I don't even know how it ended up in his hands. Bob and Mikey are talking about random shit while I'm just... looking around because I don't have anything better to do than just to look around.

Couple of seconds of looking for particularly nothing, I saw a... a girl... She has honeybrown hair, almost like my brother's, she has eyes with a mixture of grey and green. She has white but not that much pale complexion. And that body... It can make a stone-hearted man easily fall for her... And whoever who doesn't fall for her in that figure is so fucking blind... unless she has an 'attitude problem'.

I watch her seat down with her parents(I pressume) on a seat near to where we sat. Well, except for her father who went to the counter to order.

I stared at her for a moment... amazed of how she looks like... fucking gorgeous... I bet she already has a boyfreind and I never stand a chance with her. She must have noticed that I'm staring at her because she turned my way. I thought that she would be all snobbish and whore-ish or be all flirty and flirt with me with looks. But instead, she smiled at me...

A smile so sweet it can cause cavities, teeth so white it can be a substitute to the sun, and those lips were just so red that the rose petals never stand a chance with. I smiled back at her and turned away... trying to hide my embarassment from that girl. I can't help that she's gorgeous.

"...You agree with me Gerard?" Mikey asked me, not knowing that I wasn't even listening to their conversation.

"Agree with what?" I asked Mikey, making it evident that I wasn't listening to their conversation

"God... Gerard, have you been here?" Mikey asked me, sounding annoyed.

"Physically, yes. Mentally, no." I replied.

"You feeling okay?" Mikey asked, being all concerned and stuff.

"Fine. Never been better." I said and smiled at him to make him less worried.

"Here you guys go." Frank said as he and Ray placed 2 trays on the table.

"Well, about time 'cause I was about to eat Mikey," Bob stated."No wait... I can't get anything out of Mikey except his bones." Everybody laughed at this.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Bryar." Mikey laughed sarcastically.

"Can we eat?" Bob asked. Everybody agreed on this and started digging food and shoving it into their mouths.

I just kept staring at her. 'One day, I'll get the urge to ask her name.' I thought as I eat a french fry, still eyeing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay!!first chapter!!!gimme a chance and dont bite hard...tell me watcha think and i know im not good but i just wanna try to submit this here...so..comments and suggestions are widely accepted