Until Tomorrow

renegade

Kelly never ever planned on running away. Once she did, she never ever planned on going back home, wherever that was. She’d had reasons for leaving. Reasons that even her sister couldn’t understand. Reasons that she’d used to convince herself that what she’d done was okay.

But it just wasn’t.

When she left, she left a mess behind. Her sister was left feeling completely lost. She didn’t know what do or even who she was without Kelly. Kelly had always been the one to guide her, to show her how things were done, to be there for her when she needed her most. And just when Becca had needed her the most, she’d disappeared without a trace.

At first, Becca couldn’t help but think that it just wasn’t like her to do such a thing. Over time, she came to the realization that it was just like her. Kelly was a renegade. It was that simple. It’s funny the way that some things can seem so simple on the outside, yet so complex inside. It’s just one of those things that leaves you frowning and scratching your head and wondering when it was that you became so lost.

That was exactly how Becca felt. She’d told herself that she shouldn’t be shocked, that she should have expected this from her sister. The thing with expectations is that they often come with assumptions, and more often than not, assumptions are the furthest things from the truth.

Becca was just the one that always got left behind, because she was replaceable, and not at all extraordinary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everything is going to be written in third person from now on.
Also, all the chapters will be kept relatively short.
I don't know. Just bare with me here.