Loose Ends

Control Your ***mones, Slut.

I sat there wondering what Bryan meant by "I do now." I looked over at Max who seemed confused. I sighed and got back to just staring at nothing while Max and Ronnie talked. "Hey, BooBoo, Can you go in the other room for a minute?" Max asked standing up. "Why?" I asked. "I need to talk to Ronnie.." Max sat next to Ronnie. "Whatever." I said, I walked up the stairs, Not to much up the stairs..

"She's fucking hot." I heard Ronnie say. "Yea.. She's my best friend. I'd fuck her if I could." Whoa.. Did Max REALLY just say that? "We should run a train.." I heard a voice say.. I didn't know if it was Ronnie's or Max's voice. "I doubt she'd want to. I mean, If she knew it would make Bryan mad.. Then she would." "Why does it concern getting that fag mad?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.. Bryan isn't a fag. If anything.. Ronnie could be a fag and I not know it. "She has this huge crush on Bryan, She's had a crush on him since I first introduced her to him." Max sounded really upset as he said that. "Dude, You really like her huh?" Ronnie asked. Max sighed...

Maybe I should just change my ways, I should try and get over Bryan.. Maybe I could give Max or Ronnie a chance.. But, They wanna run a train on me? I don't know.. .Why would it even get Bryan mad? Ugh. I wonder if he's still here.

"BOOBOO! You can come down now!" Max screamed. I jumped, Startled, Hopeing they didn't know I was creepin'. I looked over to my right and seen my bedroom door. I opened it, Then slammed it and quickly ran down the stairs.

"Hey guys." I said smiling. "Hey." I looked out the window. "Is Bryan still here?" "Yea." Max sighed. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I walked past Max and swiftly stepped outta the front door. "Bryan?" I whisperd looking around. It was dark. Not my favorite time of the night.. And he knows that. "What?" He replied sharply.. "I came to see if you were alright.." I sat down on my porch hopeing Bryan would appear.. "I'm fine, Chelsea." He said more sharply this time. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Bryan sighed. "Why do you care?" He asked. "Because, You're my best friend." I looked up and seen Bryan standing in front of me. I jumped. "You really wanna know?" He asked sitting down next to me. "Yes." I smiled. "Tori has a boyfriend.. And I was gonna ask her out.. That's why I got shitty with Ronnie.." Bryan put his head in his hands.. My eyes got big as the smile faded slowly. "Thats, So... Sad.." I lied through my teeth. My teeth were crooked with anger. I wanted to smack the holy hell out of Bryan. "Yea, Well.. I better get home before my parents start to worry.. You gonna be ok here with Ronnie and Max? I'm sure they'll keep you safe." Bryan said. I heard the anger in his voice. "Oh yea. They'll keep me VERY safe." I smiled. Bryan looked at me like I was crazy or something. "I don't wanna know.. Nor, Do I care." He said standing up putting his hands in his pockets, His blonde and black hair fell in his face. I wanted to jump up in his arms, And kiss him and tell him how I really felt.. But, No. He cared more about Tori the whore. "Bye Chels." Bryan said waving and walking away. "Bye." I said. I watched him fade into the pitch black. "I love you.. "I mummbled. I stood up and walked inside to find Ronnie and Max sitting with no shirts on..

"What are you guys doin'?" I asked kinda nervous. "Chillin'." Max replied flipping his hair outta his face. I raised my eyebrow. "Come sit next to me." Ronnie said scooting over. I smiled and sat next to him. "What do you wanna do?" Max said sitting next to me. "Umm, Whatever you guys are up for?" I asked looking at Max. He looked at Ronnie and smiled eviley. "Let's go up to your room and chill." Max stood up and grabbed my hand. Ronnie stood up and grabbed my hips. For a moment, I felt wanted.

We got up to my room and the only thing I kept thinking was. I never had voluntary sex.. How do I do this? I was bascially sure I wanted to have sex with Max, And Ronnie.. I guess... Maybe this would help me get over Bryan.. Hopefully.

"This is your room?" Ronnie asked. "Yea." I nodded. Ronnie looked me up and down before he bit his lip. I got cold chills just thinking about having sex with him.. He was like 5'9.. I was only 4'11. He could possibly break me. And Max, I've seen Max naked before... And he could most defineatly break me..

"So.." Ronnie said scooting close to me. I looked up at Max who was turning my stero on. Ronnie put his hand on my thigh making me shiver.

Level one; Is all about kissin' and huggin'. Level two; Is all about freakin' and rubbin'. Leave three; Somebody gettin' down on they knees. Max turned around smiling. His medium length brown hair falling in his face. I winked at him. "Soo..." Max asked rubbing his hand on my thigh. I sighed. "So what?" I sounded so seductive.. I loved it. I had my cheerleading shorts on, They were very short, When I mean short, I meant short. I felt Max's finger go inside my shorts, Close by my spot.. I let out a slight moan. "Does somebody like that?" Max asked with a evil smile on his face. I nodded wanting more. Max took his hand outta my shorts and stood up. "I think the lights should go out." He winked at me and shut my big light off leaving only the moon to keep us company. I felt my bed sink in where Max took a seat. "Take your pants off." He whisperd in my ear rubbing my shoulders. I did as I was told. Honestly, I couldn't resist this. I heard Ronnie chuckle. "It's my turn." He said. I could hear the amusement in his voice. I took my shorts off one foot and threw them across my room. I felt Ronnie swiftly glide his hand up my leg. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes." I sighed seductivly. Ronnie stuck one finger in. "Holy shit, Max. I can barely fit my damn finger in there!" Ronnie said kinda amused. I felt my cheeks get hot. "Let me try." Ronnie took his finger out. Max stuck his finger in slowly making me let out another soft moan. "Uhh, I think somebody likes it." Max moved his finger around making me squirm. "Somebody's gettin' wet!" Max said. I felt Ronnie's hands on my shoulders, I suddenly felt him push me on my back.

"Gettin' kinky, Huh?" I asked. "Mhm." Ronnie said. I could hear clothes drop to the floor. "Ronnie, You're first." Max said. Wow, This made me feel like a total whore. I felt Ronnie move my left leg to one side, And my right leg to one side. "Tell me if I hurt you." Ronnie said sliding in slowly. I felt him thrust in slowly, And thrust out slowly, It hurt.. But I didn't wanna say anything.... I didn't want him to stop. I was sorta enjoying it.

After about 20 minutes, Ronnie was done. I really thought he was gonna break me.. "I'm gonna go take a shower now, Max.. It's your turn." Ronnie walked outta the room. I layed in the same exact spot, The same exact way. "You ready?" Max asked sitting over me. "Yea." I said trying to catch my breath. "Don't worry, I won't go as rough as Ronnie did." Max said sliding in. I giggled. "Thank God, I thought he was gonna break me." Max chuckled. "Ready?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders. "Ready." I said. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. Our lips were close by each others.. Close enough to touch.

"Chelsea." Max moaned. "CHELSEA!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Max, MAX, UHH MAX!" I couldn't hold it in anymore. After 30 minutes. He collapsed right next to me. "Holy shit.." He said trying to catch his breath. I smiled. "That was amazing." I said.

"I love you." Max said..

"You what?.."

I didn't know what else to say...