Status: Coming Real Soon!

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

1-The Begining

I couldn't belive it.

I couldn't fucking believe it. He went through with it. He fucking went through it. I called him a bluff, but looking down at the streets below, I Realized that it was no joke. It had been a typical New Years Eve. Things were going great. People were either getting hammered or hooking up. I was with my four best friends and partners in crime. Rose, the simple, caring, and level headed one.Emily,my twin sister, and best friend. She was the comidian of us all, knew how to make us laugh. Kam,the hot-headed,yet loveable one. Karly, Kam's twin sister, was the reasonable one. We were hanging out in my flat in Pasadena,California, ready for the New Year. 2012,when it broke out. People were screaming in pain below. When I rushed to the window with my girls, I saw it. People ripping each other apart. But these weren't people. They were the Undead. Who am I? You may ask. Well, my name is Vyolet, and this is an inside on how we were going to bring the fucker down for what he did to the human race.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think? this was in my mind for a while now, so, i hope you like it. Comment and subscribe, even if it's just the begining