Status: Coming Real Soon!

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

Vyolet

Kam drove behind the men of Avenged for about ten minutes before they stopped right in front of a heavily gated mansion. As Matt punched in the code to open the gates, he waited for all the wheels to be inside before closing it up and locking it again. As Kam stopped right in front of the entrance of the house, I waited for all the girls to get out before jumping off the roof.

"I'll get the stuff," Kam and Karly said at the same time before opening the back of the Hummer.

I heard a low whistle and looked over my shoulder to see that it was Zacky and Brian who did the whistling.

"God damn," Brian said as he took out a machine gun and examined it," They're fucking loaded."

I laughed before walking beside Rose and Emily into the house, Matt right in front of us, leading us into the living room. As we walking into the foyer of the home, it looked like it was untouched. Everything seemed to be working and the place wasn't trashed.

"Holy shit," I said," this place is fucking spotless."

I heard Matt chuckle before looking over at me," We were prepared."

I nodded my head, putting that in the top of the questions I was placing to tell the guys. As Matt showed us around the home, he lead us towards the living room. I declined his offer to take a seat. Shrugging his shoulder, he took the seat before looking around the room.

"So where are you girls from?" he asked, looking at me.

"We're from Pasadena," I answered, looking at him before looking out the window before looking back at him.

"How did you all get a hold of all that fire arm?" Brian asked, looking at Kam.

"Vyolet over there owned it," Mak answered, looking at Brian for a moment before looking back at me.

"You owned it? Did you know this shit was going to happen?" Matt asked, standing from his seat.

Sighing, I ran my hands through my hair before looking at him.

"No," I answered truthfully," I didn't know. I should have taken his threat to the heart, but I never did. I didn't think that he was actually going to fucking go through with it."

"Wait wait wait. Who the fuck are you talking about?" Johnny asked, shaking his head in confusion.

Looking over a the girls, the nodded at me. Sighing, I looked back at the guys before speaking.

"Do you guys know a man by the name of Larry?"

They were all quiet, looking at each other before looking back at me.

"Larry? We had a manager by the name of that. Is that the one your talking about?" Matt asked. I nodded my head," What does he have anything to do with this?"

"He has everything to do with this," I said, looking at him in the eye," He's Emily and I brother. He said that the up coming New Year, he's going to bring horror upon California. I didn't take it as a threat, so I just shrugged it off. My whole view on him bluffing changed when midnight came in the New Year."

"So," Matt said, shaking his head," your saying that Larry did this? He fucking this this to the human race?"

i nodded my head at him.

"But you said California?" Zacky said, standing and looking at me," Does that mean the rest of the United States, the world, is safe? Do they all know?"

I shook my head at him," Yes, it's just here in California, and no, the rest of the world do not know. They all think think that someone has taken over the entire state of California. Which is a load of bullshit. He has power over the fucking media."

"Fuck," Jimmy said, giving me a small smile," You sound like you want to rip his fucking balls off."

I gave him a smile of my own before saying," You have no fucking idea how right you are."

There was laughter going around the room before it was silent. Looking around the room, I saw that the girls were talking to the guys.Kam was talking to Brian, Karly was talking to Zacky. Johnny and Rose were talking and laughing a bit, Emily and Jimmy were sitting on the floor, talking and playing a bit. That just left Matt and I. Looking over at him, I saw that he was looking back at me. Well, more like studying me. He saw that I was looking at him and he looked away for a moment before looking back at me.

Walking over to me, he cleared his throat before speaking," It looks like there's more to your story then your putting out."

I looked at him before giving him an emotionless smile,"If you were in my position," I said, patting him on the chest, ignoring the sparks that went through me as I did so," You would keep some things inside."

Matt continued to look at me, wondering what I meant by that. By the look on his face, I saw that he wanted to ask what I meant by that, but he must have seen something in my face that told him that I was not going to say anything. Shaking his head, he motioned for me to follow him. Walking behind him, I couldn't help but let my gaze slip down and look at his ass.Damn, I thought as I walked behind him, he is blessed with an ass! I heard someone chuckle, which snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking up, I saw his hazel eyes looking into my brown ones.

"See something you like?" he asked with a cocky smirk.

I smirked back at him and decided not to hide it," Maybe. But I gotta say, you are a very, very, blessed man."

Matt chuckled and shook his head before opening the door to the fridge," What would you like to drink? Water? Water? Water? Beer?"

I laughed and shook my head before asking for a water. Matt handed me one before grabbing himself a beer before we headed back into the living room. Taking a seat beside him on the couch, we began to talk. And for once in four months, I felt normal for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? And check out some of my other stories!