Status: Active, yeah! :D

Clearly, It's You.

Chapter Two

*Zach*
What just happened? I touched him... His perfect, beautiful chest... And the world disappears.

Fuck. I'm in love with him. And now he's REALLY staring at me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

He clears his throat.

"Hey, um, Zach... So, uh.... C'mon. I want you to meet someone."

We walk through the woods a bit in silence. Not awkward, just quiet.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I told you, to meet someone."

"Where?"'

"Here."

Suddenly another tall person walks up. Why is everyone here tall?! I don't understand! It's so unfair! I'm so short!

The tall person is closer.

"Seth?!" I shout.

"Zach?!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"OH.... oh my God!!"

I throw my arms around him. Jake growls softly behind me.

I unwrap my arms from Seth and turn to Jake.

"Don't be so jealous," I tease, and he rolls his eyes at me, but he's blushing slightly. "Seth! It's been like seven fucking years!"

"I know!"

"Wait. You guys have met?"

"Duh! We established that a looonnnnngggg time ago. Get with it, Jake!" I push him again. When I touch his bare skin, my fingers tingle. Heh.

"How did you guys meet?"

"School," Seth says softly. I grin at him. He reaches over and ruffles my hair, and Jake growls again. I spit the hair out of my mouth and fix it.

"Douche," I mutter. He laughs. Jake laughs, too, putting his warm hand on the crown of my head. I can feel his warmth leaking through my body. I close my eyes and enjoy it.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" Seth yells. I open my eye and stare at him. What the fuck?! He's ruining my happy time! I glare at him. "Jake, did you...? On him? Damn." he chuckles.

What am I missing here?

"Shut up, Seth," Jake growls.

"He doesn't know?"

I hear Jake clench his teeth. He's scary when he's mad...

"Seth, I told you to shut up."

"Oh."

I bite my lip.

"Wait, what don't I know?"

"Hm?" Jake asks.

"What?" Seth asks.

"What?" I repeat stupidly, "Wait, no! There's something I'm supposed to know. Right?"

"C'mon, Zach, let's get back. So I can fix your van. Later, Seth."

"Bye, Sethipoo!" I yell. Seth laughs, and Jake growls. "You don't seem like the jealous type."

"You'd be surprised," he mutters.

"Huh?" I ask.

He shakes his head. His hair's all spiky. Heh!

He's pushing the van again. His strength confuses me... But it's hot. ^_^

"How come you're so tall?" I ask, looking up at him. He chuckles. 

"How come you're so short?"

"I am NOT short! You're just freakishly tall!"

"Whatever you say, shortie."

I scrunch up my face and he grins at me.

"Here we are." I look up from his face and see a little red house in front of me, with a huge garage.

"Ooh," I breathe, and he laughs.

"Yeah. C'mon, the garage is this way." 

I follow him to the garage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! 3 subscribers! I love you guys, lol. Thanks for the comment, too. Enjoy, my lovelies!