Status: will start soon

Viva la Jackass

Where Are We?

I kept smirking at Natalya. “Will you stop that?!” she blushed.

“Nope. It makes you blush, so I will never stop!” I smirked.

“Whatever. Where were you last night?” Natalya asked.

“I was here, and there, and everywhere!” I giggled.

“Yeah, that defiantly tells me where you were.” Natalya said with a blank expression.

“I was with the guys. I was at a party, then a bar, and then the hotel.” I gave her an answer this time.

“So, what about you and Dico?” Natalya asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“What about us?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Did you fuck?” Natalya ask a little too loudly. People in the café we were in glared at us.

“Um, no.” I rolled my eyes.

“So what exactly did you do last night then?” Natalya asked.

“Well, I had three guys staying in our hotel room.” I giggled.

“Why and who?” Natalya asked.

“They were drunk and I didn’t know where Bam’s house was. It was Dico, Novak, and Raab.” I smiled as I remembered last night.

“Which one did you fuck then?” Natalya said quietly.

“None of them! Dico and Raab shared a bed. Novak and I shared a bed. Nothing happened at all!” I told Natalya who didn’t seem to believe a word I said.

“So you like Novak?” Natalya asked.

I glanced down at my glass of soda. “Maybe.” I spoke quietly.

“You do!” she shouted which caused everyone to give us weird looks.

“Can you be any louder?” I asked her.

“Sorry. Does he like you?” Natalya asked.

“I don’t know. They all seem to like me except Bam. He’s been a dick.” I sighed.

“Just ignore him. It probably has nothing to do with you.” Natalya told me.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I smiled.

“So when and where are we meeting the guys?” Natalya asked.

“Were you too busy thining about Ryan to listen?” I questioned.

“No! I just don’t remember!” she quickly defended herself. I laughed.

“Our hotel lobby at noon. We should probably get back.” I glanced at my phone to see that it was ten minutes until noon.

We paid for the drinks we ordered before heading back to the hotel. We had walked to the café since it was two blocks away from the hotel. We entered the hotel lobby around five minutes later. The guys were already there.

“Ready to go?” Ryan asked us.

“I just need to change real quick!” Natalya told him as she walked to the elevator.

“Of course you do!” I mumbled. She shot me a glare.

I stayed in the lobby with the guys. Not all of them were here, but more were. They were scattered around sitting and talking. Novak came over to me and we began talking as we all waited for Natalya.

After five minutes of waiting, I decided to go get her. I walked to the elevator as I waited for it. When the doors opened, Natalya was standing there.

“Finally! God it take you forever!” I exclaimed which caused the guys to laugh since they heard me.

“I’m ready to go!” Natalya spoke.

“I really hope so.” I mumbled. This time she smacked the back of my head. “Ow! That was mean.”

“Shut up and let’s go!” Natalya spoke as we followed the guys.

“We could of left a long time ago.” I whispered to myself. Natalya didn’t hear me this time. Novak was by my side as we walked out of hotel. The guys wouldn’t tell us where we were going.

I went with Novak, Bam, Knoxville, Tremaine, Raab, and Dico. Bam was driving since it was his Hummer. He didn’t seem to like that I went with him. I only went because Novak asked me to. Dico was sitting shotgun. Tremaine and Knoxville were in the very back. I was sitting between Raab and Novak in the middle seats. Dico kept telling funny stories as we headed to where ever we were going. Tremaine and Knoxville were arguing over something in the back. Bam kept glaring at me in the mirror. Novak was holding me close to him the whole time. Raab had fallen asleep. I listened to Dico most of the time. He kept making everyone laugh. The ride seemed to go by quickly, before long we were stopped. We were now waiting on the others to arrive since Bam drove fast to get here. After nearly ten minutes of waiting, everyone else arrived. We all got out of the cars. Novak kept me by his side as we got out of the Hummer. He had his arm around my waist. I quickly found Natalya. I noticed she was holding Ryan’s hand. I smiled at her.

“So, where are we?” Natalya spoke. I glanced around and wondered the same thing. Where had these guys just taken us?
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

comments?