You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 1

Warped Tour. The biggest music festival of the year and Black Veil Brides were invited to play. None of them could be more excited, except maybe Andy Biersack. He had dreamed to play Warped and now that dream was coming true, with an exception of a few broken ribs due to a bad concert accident just prior to Warped starting. Nonetheless, he was ecstatic. Andy awoke on the tour bus in the early hours of the morning as it was making its way to Dallas Texas. He slowly pushed himself off his bunk and walked toward the front of the bus half asleep in search of something to eat. He had awoken due to a dream, a very…odd dream. He stood there with the mini fridge door open recalling what had happened…

“Oh Ashley, I love you, I love you so much.” Andy whispered against the mans lips. “Andy, my love, I was so afraid at first…but now it feels so right.” He kissed Andy again passionately moving his hands down his naked chest. Andy shivered in response and wrapped his small slender arms around Ashley’s neck. His mind was racing as fast as his heart, it did feel right. His small frame shivered against Ashley’s broad chest and he pulled away. Ashley stared at him, “What’s wrong baby?” Andy shook his head, “Nothing, I’m just cold” Ashley looked around and found a blanket and laid down pulling Andy down and close to him. Andy moved as close as he could curling up in Ashley’s arms. It felt so right. It felt so, right.

Andy was suddenly pulled from his daydream by a tap on the shoulder. He turned around, looked up and blushed. “Oh, hi Ashley…” he looked down hiding the blush. “Hey man what are you doing awake? It’s a little early isn’t it? I know you’re excited but this is a little much isn’t it? He chuckled quietly. Andy blushed harder grateful that Ashley couldn’t see his face in the dim light. “I know” he said quietly, “I was just hungry…” Ashley looked past Andy at the small refrigerator. “Ok, you get something to eat and then head back to bed alright?” He tilted Andy’s head up looking at his icy eyes. Andy stared back silently and then nodded slighty, “Ok, Goodnight Ashley.” Ashley grinned, “Goodnight knucklehead” then turned around and walked back to his bunk.
Andy stood there, a little shocked. “That was odd” He thought. “He’s never acted so…affectionate before.” He whispered to himself. Could the well-known womanizer be falling for the famous Andy Biersack?
♠ ♠ ♠
And when I say short chapters, I mean short chapters