You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 2

The bus arrived in Dallas by the next morning and Andy had slept peacefully all night replaying the dream and the confrontation with Ashley last night. In all honesty, he liked the idea. He was attracted to Ashley, plain and simple. Andy propped himself up and slid off his bunk grabbing his gear and makeup and heading to the bathroom to change. He changed quickly going through the same old routine and as he was applying the last touches of his make up he heard a soft knock at the door. He opened the door to find a groggy Ashley standing in front of him. “Hey, you look a little tired.” Andy chuckled softly. Ashley looked at him with a half smile and tired eyes “Yeah, bad sleep man” Ashley said quietly. “Sorry to hear that bro, Just get changed and once we get closer to getting on stage you’re sure to perk up” Andy said smiling and started to squeeze out of the door past Ashley. As he did, his hand accidentally brushed Ashley’s bare stomach. Ashley’s eyebrows raised and he looked at Andy. Andy stared back with wide eyes in slight shock and quickly made his way out and to the front of the bus.

“Huh, he’s never acted like that before…” Ashley said quietly and closed the bathroom door. The day lazily rolled around and the boys did their signing and patiently awaited the evening on the tour bus and as the evening had come and go with the performance it slowly started to settle into night. Andy and Ashley were the only ones on the bus; the others had gone to get something to eat. Andy was sitting on the couch reading a book while Ashley tuned his bass quietly. Andy closed his book and lay back on the couch putting his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling. Ashley stopped tuning his bass and looked at him. “What’s goin’ on dude? You seem like you’ve been distracted all day.” Ashley leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees. Andy shook his head, “It’s nothing, just a dream that bothered me.” Ashley perked up slightly intrigued wiggling his eyebrows, “What kind of dream?” Andy sighed softly, “Not that kind Ash, well, kind of…It’s hard to explain, you wouldn’t understand…” “Oh come on Andy, You’re like, my brother you can tell me anything and I’ll understand and I PROMISE I won’t tell anyone.”

Ashley said, now starting at him earnestly. Andy sighed again sitting up and running his hands across his face. “Well, you were in it…and so was I….And…we…” Andy twisted his hands uncomfortably while staring at the floor. “We…? Let me guess we were gettin the babes weren’t we?” Ashley grinned. “No Ashley…” Andy said softly. “We were….drinking and getting babes.” Andy sighed again “No Ash…” “We were performing and getting babes!” Andy sighed louder getting slightly frustrated, “No Ash, we were…” Oh! Looking at babes and tits!” Andy threw up his hands in anger, “NO ASHLEY NO! WE WERE KISSING! I KISSED YOU OK?!” Andy practically screamed, looking up and glaring at Ashley with shinning eyes.

Ashley stopped in mid sentence, completely stunned. Andy sat there, eyes wide, and he covered his mouth in shock with what had just come out of his mouth. A long silence passed between them before Ashley spoke in a quiet whisper, “You….feel that way…about…me?” Andy’s body started to shake in fear, this is exactly what he had feared “Y-y-yes Ashley…I feel that way.” Ashley sat there again in silence, thinking. He then got up and sat next to Andy. He put his hand under Andy’s chin, tilting his head up, “Andy…..I…” And then the tour bus slammed open.