You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 4

The tour bus door opened and Andy sat up quickly climbing into the closest bunk, Ashley’s, and closed the curtain pretending to be asleep. It was silent. Ashley had probably walked back in. He heard the bathroom door open, then close. Andy quietly moved out of Ashley’s bunk and moved to the couch. He listened quietly before picking up a very faint sound, like, Ashley was crying. He silently moved to the door of the bathroom and put his ear against it. Ashley was in fact crying. Andy listened to him as he whispered to himself. “Come on Ashley, get a hold of yourself! You can’t be doing this. You just CAN’T fall in love with HIM. You’re STRAIGHT for God’s sake. You like TITS. Why is this even happening? I’m so disgusted with myself…” Andy gasped loudly covering his mouth and the bathroom door slammed open.

Andy stared up at Ashley in horror and sorrow. Ashley stared back angrily and then it registered to him and he bent down to Andy. “Andy…Please….It’s not what it looks like.” He held his hand out. Andy slapped his hand away and tears streamed down his eyes. “Like HELL IT IS! AND TO THINK I WAS FALLING FOR YOU! TO THINK I COULD HAVE LOVED YOU! YOU’RE A PRICK! THAT’S ALL YOU ARE ASHLEY! A WOMANIZING PRICK!” Andy screamed tears falling harder and faster from his eyes. “Andy you don’t understand! I didn’t mean any of it!” Ashley yelled back. “Oh. SO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU BEING DISGUSTED BY THE THOUGHT OF BEING WITH ME WASN’T TRUE!? I HEARD IT ASHLEY! I HEARD EVERYTHING!” Andy screamed louder. Ashley finally snapped. “OK FINE! YES I’M DISGUSTED WITH IT! I’LL NEVER WANT TO BE WITH YOU! EVER!!!” Andy gasped and stopped staring at him. “F-f-fine. That’s how you feel….Fuck You Ashley Purdy.” Andy ran to the front of the bus and out the door taking off. Ashley ran to the front of the bus and looked out. “ANDY! ANDY COME BACK!”

he yelled but stood in the door way watching as Andy ran. Andy continued to run for what had seemed like forever. He finally stopped and turned around; the tour bus was extremely far away. Hopefully, no one would come looking for him, at least not yet. He slowed to a walk, tears still streaming from his face. He had run so far that he had gotten to the town and finally stopped at an intersection. He needed to get something to eat. He looked at the cross walk sign and it indicated to walk he checked both ways and crossed. As he did something fell out of the pocket of his boxers. He bent down to pick it up and look at it. It was a note from Ashley; he opened it and read the two words staring up at him. I’m Sorry, was written. The last thing he heard was the screeching of car tires, and then everything went black.