Status: Complete.

Seize the Day

Tomorrow Brings Better News, I Think.

Ch.10

Brian's POV

I woke up to noise down stairs. I got up, put some sweat pants on and went down stairs to the kitchen. Suzy, Zacky, Val, Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt all drinking some pop and talking. I smiled. Zacky looked over at me. I walked over to him and he hugged onto me. "So guys find out what your powers are? Are they like the ones from 'Twilight'?" Everyone started busting out laughing. "Well Jimmy can turn invisible, Val can control the elements, Matt can shape shift, Johnny can change the color of anything he wants and I haven't learned mine yet."

Zee looked kind of upset that he didn't learn his yet. I ran my hands through his hair knowing it calms him down. "Well what are we doing today?" Everyone shrugged their shoulders. I grabbed Zacky's hand and headed up stairs. I went into Zacky's room and pushed him on the bed. I started biting and sucking and kissing up and down his neck, then I took off his shirt and kissed down his collar bone and chest. I then kissed him hard on the lips, which went onto fully making out, to being down to only underwear.

"Zee I love you, but like you said It's just too early and too fast." He pecked my lips. "Bri that means a lot, I love you too. Let's take a shower, okay?" I nodded and we headed to the bathroom. We stripped out of our underwear and stepped in after I turned on the water. He scrubbed me all over with soap and I did the same for him. After feeling clean enough we dried off and laid down on his bed.

I held him in my arms, just in our boxers. "Baby, let's take a nap, okay?" He nodded. "I love you Bri." I kissed his head. "I love you too baby."

(Thirty minutes later)

I heard everyone cheering downstairs. I looked in my arms to see if it woke Zee. He wasn't there. I slipped on some shorts and a wife beater. I walked downstairs to see everyone in the living room, all cheering on Zacky. When they saw me they all stopped where they were.

Zacky ran over to me and jumped in my arms. "Bri, I found my power!" I kissed him slow and passionately. "That's great Baby. What is it?" Then I had the instant urge to smack Matt. I ran to him, but then I stopped, because I just didn't have the urge to. "What the hell was that?" Zacky smirked. "That was my power I can make you have a sudden urge to do whatever the hell I want you to." I laughed. "Just the perfect power for someone who wants vengeance, right?" He giggled and nodded his head.

After awhile we decided to practice our powers, except for me. Just as Johnny turned Matt black, Dad and Brent walked in. Brent looked at Matt. "Dude did you tan to much or something? Holy shit, are you black?" Dad slapped him in the back of his head. "Language!" Brent looked at me. "So where are your red contacts, and fangs? Huh?" Dad stared at me. "Should I tell him or will you get him out of here?" Dad thought. "Tell him." He sighed. "Brent, it's not fake. We are all vampires." We all made our fangs come out. His eyes got huge and he grabbed for the closest thing to him. I fucking knife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for not updating soon, and that its short.

I do not own Matt Sanders, Valary DiBenedetto, Jimmy Sullivan, Johnny Seward, Zacky Baker, Brian Haner Jr&Sr, Brent Haner or Suzy Haner.