Status: Complete.

Seize the Day

The day things were discovered

Brian's POV

I was watching older versions of Zacky and I. We were on a stage playing guitar in a band. After we got off stage we headed to a tour bus that said 'Avenged Sevenfold' on it. After we got into the tour bus Zack lead me into a bunk room and pushed me onto a bunk. He then got in and laid on top of me.

What happened next made my heart stop. "Bri baby I love you." Older version me grabbed Zacky's hips. "I love you too Zee." Then they started to kiss. That's when I woke up in a cold sweat all alone in Zacky's bed.

I got up and left the room to follow the smell of pancakes. I got into the kitchen and saw Zacky shirtless at the stove cooking pancakes. You see Zacky's parents left him to himself this year. They wanted to move, he didn't so he got emancipated. So he lives by himself, unless you count the guys and I being here all the time.

I slowly sneak up behind him and slithered my arms around his waist. He jumped and turned around. "Damn it Bri you are so lucky you're cute or I'd fucking hit you with the pan." Zacky always said I was cute and stuff, everyone knows he's Bi.

We went over to the table after he was done cooking. We sat and ate. His table is so little though, that our knees touch. We rub our knees together and call it kneesies. He smiled at me. I finished quickly, I needed to talk to him. I lead him into the living room.

We sat on the couch. "Zack we need to talk." I was serious. "Bri you're not breaking up with me are you?" I got up. "I knew it. Fucking jackass." I walked towards his room. He followed. "I'm kidding Bri." I turned around. "Well I'm being serious. Now sit."

We sat on his bed. "So don't interrupt me not once not ever. First off I've been having dreams and they have been coming true." He looked at me as if I was on crack. "I had a dream Monday night that you came over to me, sat in my lap and said 'Hey baby. How are you tonight?' And then last night it happened."

I sighed and took a breathe. "I had another dream last night." He used this hand motion that meant 'and?' "Well It started off that I was watching older versions of you, Jimmy, Matt, Johnny, and I in a band playing on stage. We then headed off stage and to a tour bus that said 'Avenged Sevenfold' on it. When we got inside you lead me to a bunk room and pushed me into a bunk. You then got in with me and laid on top of me."

"Don't hate me. Then you said 'Bri baby I love you.' Then I grabbed your hips and said 'I love you too Zee'. Then we started kissing and that's when I woke up in a cold sweat all alone." He looked so confused. "Then the other thing is, well ever since the dreams I've had these feelings. Every time I see you, hear your name I get this sensation as if bats were in my stomach flapping around. Last night yes, I was starring at you and your ass. I just FUCK!!! I'm so frustrated and fucking nervous and shit I can't take this!"

I packed my shit and left.
~
That was three days ago. I haven't talked, seen, or heard from Zack. I'm just sitting in my room thinking, writing down the dreams. I keep wondering what's in store for us from here on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2.

I don't own Zacky Baker, Brian Haner Jr., Matt Sanders, Jimmy Sullivan, or Johnny Seward.

Comments please and thank you.