Status: completed

Holiday Special

One-Shot

I was walking back in the light snowfall after going on a quick little look-see around the block to admire how all of our neighbors did their holiday decorations. Every year they seem to get better and better, something that always made me smile. A new tradition I started with Jayy because of this is that on Christmas Eve or sometimes the night before that, we’ll go around the town, and sometimes into others, just to look at all the lights on display. Personally I’d go by myself if he didn’t want to but thankfully every time I ask, he agrees without hesitation. I like to think he enjoys it almost as much as I do. Last year we even found one house that syncs their lights up to Trans-Siberian Orchestra songs and the moment he saw it well…I think for the half hour we stayed there, he might have been the happiest kid on earth.

But don’t get me wrong, I love the neighbor’s decorations too. Something about their scaled down design gives it a more traditional “Christmas-y” feel. Our own decorations are a bit more influenced by Halloween, but the neighbors never complain. Hell, even some of their kids complimented us on how cool it looked with a zombie Santa munching on Rudolph.

As I walked along the sidewalk just outside the house, I heard something hit the snow behind me. I turned around but found nothing out of the ordinary. Then another hit came from where I was previously facing. Confused but still seeing nothing odd, I continued until I reached the driveway. Must’ve been a rabbit or something. The sound echoes pretty well when there’s this much snow on the ground. I had finally reached the door when I definitely saw something whizzing by my head and smashing against the door frame.

Quickly turning around, I was immediately hit in the stomach by a rather large ball of snow. As I stood in mild shock, I head some muffled giggling coming from the bushes surrounding the front of the house. Almost as an instinct I recognized it as Jayy’s. I really should have guessed. He’s got such lousy aim.

As another snowball hit my upper shin, I heard even more restrained giggling. I smiled at his childish behavior and decided to join in on the fun. Quickly balling up my own wad of snow, I chucked it hard at where I heard the laughter concentrated the most. As soon as it hit I heard a small yelp of surprise. And with that, he knew it was on. I ran to the opposite side parallel to him and took my own place behind the bushes. As it rained down snowballs, most not even coming close to me, I began building my own supply. When one of Jayy’s finally managed land on top of my head, I sprung into action with my own assault.

Unlike him I planned out every throw before I released the ball of snow. Nearly every one landed in his area and judging by the little screams and whimpers, I’d say most of them hit him or at least came relatively close. After I ran out of ammo, he continued his own barrage of frozen water. We went back and forth for nearly 20 minutes until I was so cold I literally couldn’t feel my ass anymore. Only a small portion of what he threw actually hit me, so I can only imagine how freezing he must be at this point.

Deciding to end this once and for all, I finished my own attack and waited for his to start. Unlike before when I took this time to build up my supply of weapons, I quietly sneaked around the back of the house to catch him by surprise. I had one large snowball in hand, ready to use my perfect aim to hit him at just the right time.

When I made it to the last corner, I cautiously looked beyond it to see how distracted he was. Lucky for me he still had a moderated amount of snowballs left in his arsenal. I waited till he ran out and begun preparing for when I should have begun my return fire. I could just barely hear his insanely cute giggling. As he began to make more snowballs I stepped rather loudly from behind the wall shielding me from his view. When he looked up in complete surprise, I threw my last snowball right at his face.

I didn’t throw it very hard, the absolute last thing I want to do is ever hurt him, but as soon as it hit his shocked face, it exploded in a powdery blast completely covering his hair and clothes.

He looked up shell-shocked as I doubled over in laughter. He just looked so adorable right now and combined with that expression? It was just too much. Had I been paying more attention, I would have noticed a dark blur rushing towards me.

Jayy quickly tackled me to the ground, mixing his laughter with my own. We struggled for awhile to gain dominance but ultimately he ended up on top and pinning my arms down as a wide bright smile stretching across his beautiful face. My laughter subsided into light giggling which he returned with his own. We laid staring at each other with warm smiles a bit longer than what most people would consider normal or comfortable. As I looked at him, I noticed that he seemed to disappear inside his own head and a contented, distracted smile soon worked its way to the surface. I wondered what he could be thinking about but the sudden realization of coldness around me drew my attention back to my nearly soaked clothes.

“Hey Jayy?”

No response.

“Jayy?” I said again, this time sounding a little sing-songy.

Once again, he gave no indication of hearing me.

“Jayy!” I yelled loudly, almost regretting how harsh it sounded, but it did wake him up.

“Mm?” he asked quietly and confused.

“It’s cold…” I trailed, thinking he’d get the hint.

“Yeah,” he replied, still sounding distracted.

“So could you get up so we can go inside?” It was almost like explaining something to a child.

All at once he realized that he was still on top of me and holding my arms down. He quickly got up and mumbled out a guilty “sorry.” I laughed lightly and told him it was ok as he helped me get up. I shook off the excess snow and grabbed his hand. As I led him to the front door, I glanced out of the corner of my eye and found his cheeks painted a bright pink. I know it’s cold but I didn’t think it was that cold. But then again we were completely doused in semi-melted snow so I guess it makes sense. I probably didn’t look much better to be honest.

Back inside we quickly took off our coats and hung them to dry over the floor vents. Our clothes weren’t too awful soaked, save for our pants which clung to us like second skins. We stripped everything off and threw them into the hamper outside the laundry room to be washed later. Standing in only our boxers, I began to rock back and forth on the balls of my feet trying to think of something to say to lessen the newly awkward feeling. Jayy stepped back towards the door of the laundry room and the sudden movement caught my eye, though I now wish it hadn’t. As I glanced up to see what he was doing, I held back a small gasp as I trailed my eyes over his lean body. Inside he grabbed himself a pair of loose sweatpants and quickly put them on, much to my disdain. At least he didn’t bother to put on a shirt.

He turned back to me and I immediately darted my gaze elsewhere until he spoke up.

“I-I’m gonna go make some hot chocolate. You want some?”

My face immediately lit up at the thought of something warm to drink and I shook my head excitedly. His little chuckle at my child-like reaction had me blushing in place. I saw his eyes soften fondly as he stepped forward. I nearly stepped back but I held my place as he tilted my chin up. With a small peck to my fiery red cheek, he whispered out “So cute,” before moving his way past me to the kitchen.

I nervously bit my lip as I watched him leave. I could still feel electricity where his soft lips pressed against my skin. Unconsciously I brought my hand up to the spot where he kissed me and I felt a little smile tug on the corners of my mouth.

Turning back to the clean clothes hanging up, I got dressed myself in some much warmer articles. Like Jayy had done, I put on sweats made of soft fleece and added a simple loose blue and gray jersey tee. Usually I only wore this when I was sleeping, but right now I just don’t care what I look like, as long as I’m warm.

I made my way up to the kitchen just as Jayy was finishing up adding in all the ingredients to the pot. I watched his flawless back as his muscles contracted with every little movement. Before I could get caught staring, I snapped myself out of my daze and walked up beside him. Leaning on the counter, I waited with him until the drink was warm enough to serve. Time seemed to go on forever but I don’t really mind when I’m with Jayy.

After a few minutes passed and steam began to rise, Jayy turned around to face me.

“It’s almost done. How’s about we drink it by the fire and watch some Christmas specials?”

I nodded once more and nearly bounced into the living room to set everything up. First up was the fire. It was electric but it did the job all the same and without the mess. It can be a real bitch to turn on sometimes. Thankfully this time luck seemed to be on my side as I got it to light on the first try. While it slowly warmed the room, I went to the TV to find the holiday selection in On Demand. As I finally found a good movie to watch and a fuzzy blanket to wrap myself in, Jayy cautiously stepped into the living room while carefully balancing the nearly overfilled mugs.

Handing me one gingerly he said, “Sorry, made a little too much.”

Slurping down a huge gulp I told him I didn’t mind. He even put in the jet-puffed marshmallow cream I love. Happily I sat down in front of the warm fire and continued sipping my drink. I noticed him standing a bit awkwardly in front me so I patted the spot beside me as an invitation for him to join. Hesitantly he sat down, putting a bit of distance between us. I found this really strange to be honest. Why did he look so uneasy? He never had a problem touching me before, especially not 30 minutes ago.

Ignoring it, I moved closer to him and wrapped the blanket over his shoulders. He jumped a bit, obviously not expecting the contact, and then finally settled down enough to drink his hot cocoa. Back on the screen, the previews had finally finished and the real movie was beginning to play. As Jayy realized what I picked, he looked down to arch his eyebrow at me. I merely smiled away as he asked, “Bit old for Frosty, aren’t we?” and took another sip of his drink.

My smile only grew as I replied “Never too old for a classic.”

He laughed at bit into his mug before pulling back to let it out completely. I noticed a small dab of marshmallow resting on the tip of nose from where he scraped it against the top of the mug. Not even thinking about what I was doing, I leant up and licked away the sugary cream. Pulling back and smiling from the sweet taste, I found an even sweeter sight in front of me. Jayy was blushing like mad, but something tells me it wasn’t from the fire burning behind us. No, this reminded me of when a kid talks to their crush for the very first time. It looked absolutely adorable on him.

He turned his face back to the TV and seemed to be trying his hardest not to look elsewhere. I let out a sad little sigh thinking that maybe I had just pushed this too far. I wrapped both hands around my mug and stared deep into the mix of marshmallow and cocoa. I really felt like I had just screwed things up between us but I’m entirely sure why. We had always been so close. Why was now any different?

I was going to apologize but before I could even open my mouth, Jayy leaned into me and rested his head on my shoulder. My smile returned and I knew everything was okay between us. We watched the 30 minute special in silence until the ending credits began playing. Jayy snuggled into me further as he finished his drink. My hot chocolate was nearly gone but a good amount of marshmallow was still floating on top. As Jayy picked up the remote to start the next movie, I gulped down the last remaining liquid.

When Jayy turned back to me, I had just finished my drink and was about to lick up the marshmallow that rested on my lips. I was just getting ready to push my tongue past my lips but I stopped when I felt Jayy’s fingers cup my chin. Looking up at him, I found a hungry look in his eyes. “Don’t hate me for this,” he whispered softly. I wondered what he meant but quickly got my answer when his lips pressed against mine.

He slowly licked away all the cream and seemed reluctant to pull back but did so anyway. I was paralyzed with shock and felt my cheeks turning a bright crimson. When he had moved away far enough for me to see his face, I found his own blush had returned accompanied by look of guilt and fear. I couldn’t bring myself to speak so I merely stared at him. Once again I could feel electricity coursing from where his lips had been.

Jayy bit his lip and looked down. He mumbled out “Sorry” and moved to leave. I quickly grabbed his wrist and kept him in place. I heard a soft gasp as I pushed myself up and captured his lips for another sweet kiss. His free hand traveled up to cup my cheek gently as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. When his thumb brushed over my skin I moaned softly into the kiss.

He worked his other hand free from my grip and brought it up to tangle his fingers in my hair. He pulled me closer as our tongues continued sliding over each other in our passionate make-out session. When our air began to decrease he removed his hand from my hair and gently pushed me down so he was lying on top.

As we broke off to breathe, my eyes grew hooded and I knew my cheeks were flushed. The firelight bounced off his face creating a gorgeous contrast over his sharp, almost unnatural features. I traced my fingers over his soft skin, earning a small, nearly unheard moan. He leant back down and reclaimed my lips for another kiss. My eyes shut as I began to be taken over by pure pleasure. As he continued to work against my mouth, I vaguely felt a hand travel down to the hem of my shirt.

He ground his hips into me, catching me by surprise and causing a release of a loud moan into his awaiting mouth. Feeling his small smile, he repeated the action with similar results. All the while he slipped his hand under my loose tee and ran his fingers over skin. His cool fingers had me arching up to feel more of his touch. Obligingly, he pushed my shirt up to my arms and pulled back just long enough to slip the fabric off and throw it somewhere across the room.

When his lips returned, I placed my own hand on his smooth chest and traced little patterns over his exposed warm skin. Soft moans echoed into my mouth until I reached just below his bellybutton, where they soon turned into gasps. I grabbed both sides of his hips and encouraged him to move into my lap, something he did happily. He caged his legs over each side of my body and kissed me with ever growing passion and force.

He ground his ass over my newly formed bulge, then moved a hand down to cup and rub me through the cloth. I broke off to moan loudly from the very welcomed contact. Taking this as the invitation it was, he slid the loose sweats and boxers off my legs, leaving me completely naked underneath him. I began to tug at his remaining clothing but he just ignored me. I tried to take them off myself but his hands soon caught my wrists and held them above my head, trapped within his iron grip.

Though only one hand held mine down, I still couldn’t manage to shake him off. I let out a pleading whimper but all I got was a chuckle coupled with “In time Dahvie. Just enjoy.”

With that last statement his gave me a quick kiss, sliding his tongue over my lips, and then moved onto my neck. While his mouth worked on giving me various love bites and hickies, his free hand moved to work my hard-on. As his slightly cool hand met my inflamed skin, I arched my back further into him and gave a small moan. He nipped at my neck and began slowly stroking me.

Within minutes I was writhing against him begging for release. He had moved further down my chest to toy with my nipples. He softly bit one and I whimpered out sounding a bit too pathetic. I was especially sensitive there, almost enough that I didn’t want anyone touching them. Jayy paid me no mind and continued grinding the hardened bud between his sharp teeth. I screamed at the feeling as it drew me even closer to my peak. I came so close to my climax but every damn time I was ready he pulled me back, leaving me a begging, needy mess underneath him.

Finally I had enough and whimpered out to him, “Jayy, please! Do something.”

He smirked against my skin and gave another sharp bit. I cried out as he pulled off, I nearly begged him to latch on again but I needed release first. He continued kissing his way down, now letting my hands go free to do as they wish. Eventually he reached my extremely painful and now leaking erection. Without hesitation, he quickly engulfed my member and sucked forcefully. With every hallowing of his cheek, I grew that even closer to the edge.

I was almost about to cum but once again he denied me of that simple need. I glared at him angrily but all he did was smirk as he let my erection slip from out of his mouth. Tauntingly he said “Don’t worry, there’s something better in store.” I nearly hit him for teasing me so much but I stopped as he gave a lick and flick of his tongue over my head.

He quickly discarded his last remaining clothes and moved back on top of me to position himself over my aching, pulsing shaft. Then I realized that’s what he meant by something better. Slowly, I helped him guide my dick in so he could adjust to every new inch. Once I was fully inside him, his back arched beautifully towards me. His panting moans were almost as intoxicating as alcohol but sounded oh so much better.

Not long after our hips met, he began to push himself up and force my dick deeper inside him. Our matching moans mixed together as he repeated the action, speeding up with every slap of our skin. As he slammed himself down, I held onto his hips and forced my own to meet his in a harsh manner. If I had to judge by his increasingly loud moans, then I’d say he didn’t mind it in the least.

As I came ever closer to that final peak, I hit something inside him that made him scream my name loudly until it filled the entire house. I thought maybe I had done something wrong but was soon corrected when he whimpered out for me to do it again. Hesitantly I struck that same place making him scream even louder with a small whimper at the end. He placed his hands over my chest to support himself as he went even faster to search for that spot again. His eyes had scrunched tightly together as his face contorted absolute pleasure. One particularly hard hit had been coupled with little tremors that rocked his body. Through his bitten lip I heard a loud moan.

I was almost ready to cum but I still wanted to see him go first. Through broken gasps and the sound of our flesh hitting I asked him “Jayy…please…touch yourself…I want to see.”

Immediately his hand left my chest and found its way to his twitching member. He stroked himself as fast as he could manage and had nearly synched up with the speed of our combined thrusts. He panted out my name repeatedly as he swiped his thumb over his slit. Just when it looked like he was ready to let go, he slammed down hard as possible to hit that sweet spot again and scraped his nails deep along his shaft. He exploded over his hand and onto my stomach with his loudest cry yet of my name. He continued to force my pulsating cock deep inside him as his walls constricted in an ever tightening grip. Finally it became too much and I released myself inside him, screaming his name as his retracting muscles milked me of all I had.

When we finally slowed down, I let myself slip out from inside him. I’d thought he’d move off but instead he just grabbed the nearly forgotten blanket and draped it over us. Giving me a chaste kiss, he snuggled against my neck as he lay down over top of me. Still playing on the screen was the movie he picked out. I didn’t know what it was and I didn’t really care, all I needed was having him all to myself after so long. As he clung to my chest, I wrapped my arms protectively around his thin waist. I kissed the top of his forehead lightly and felt a happy smile against my skin.

Quietly I whispered to him “Hey, let’s get some more of that marshmallow cream, ok? I can think of a couple of other places I’d like to taste it.”

He chuckled and nuzzled further into my neck and whispered out “I was thinking the same thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.