El Tango de Frank Iero

Chapter Two ;; 2

It was quiet when the car started to move, not an awkward quiet. Just still. Peacefull amost.

Frank had followed the dark haired man's orders of buckling up his seat belt; don't want to get a ticket, huh?

The man coughed a little and then began to speak. "What's the prices?"

Frank began to to list off the prices and services as if he was reciting his name, address, and telephone number, "$85 for a blowjob, $55 for fingering, $45 for a handjob, $125 for rimming, $750 for kinky BDSM shit, $60 for bukkake -"

"Wow, you sure do a lot," he said in a surprised voice as he interrupted him. From the corner of his eye, Frank could see him smile a bit - just a bit.

"I guess," he replied oddly, fidgeting in the cushy seat lightly.

"Have you ever had a different job, a, uhm, better job?"

Boss never told Frank what to do when a client talks to you about stuff other than you know, what's in your line of work. "Never had the choice. You just do what you gotta do to live."

"Oh."

He thought that this mysterious man would stop with the questions after that. He was wrong.

"So, what's your name?"

"Frankie."

"Do you have a last name Frankie?"

"No, it's just Frankie."

Rule Number One of Boss' : Don't give your real name, ever.

"Okay then. I'm Gerard, Gerard Way."

He fnally stopped the car at a small but decent looking house. It didn't have a picket white fence or shutters on the windows. It was a light green colored house with a dark roof and a porch with a couch out front.

"So, what are we doing tonight Gerard?" Frank asked.

Gerard sat still in his seat for a second, hands still on the steering wheel. Then he turned to look at Frank.

"We're gonna talk."

Alarms and sirens quickly went off in Frank's head as he spun to stare at those hazel eyes in annoyance and confusion.

"What? We're going to do what?"

"Talk. You know, as in moving your mouth and having sounds come out of it. It'll be or maybe an hour and a half."

Frank was about to say no. He really, honestly, truly was.

"I'll pay you. I'll pay you two grand."

Frank made up his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had the idea for this story thanks to our (New York's) Ex-Governor, Elliot Spitzer :)
as well as the great movie Moulin Rouge from the scene El Tango de Roxanne.

I also thank these people for subscribing and commenting:
solonghelena, demontheif13, Grrowl_Laurenn..., and purple skittles.

You guys PWN !