El Tango de Frank Iero

Chapter Six ;; 6

The same silver Nissan rounded around the corner and came to a stop in front of us.
Angel took a step back, not wanting to be almost embarassed again.

Gerard opened the passenger door for me, patiently waiting for me to get in. I quickly gave Angel 'the look' and he gave me a small smile and then proceeded to walk across the street to another of Boss' workers.

One of the guys working at the other corner waslooking glaring at me, I glared back, but not putting as much of my bite into it as I could have on any other night. I got into the car and buckled myself before Gerard could tell me to.

"Hey Frankie, how are you doing?" He asked me with a slight smile on his face.It was kinda cute.

"I'm okay, you?"

"Great."

And we left it to that.

No forced conversationor forced cock sucking was necessary.

He drove us over to his house again, stopped in his driveway and shut off the ignition. Except he didn't get out. He sat silent in his leather seat, thinking about who knows what in his head for a good five minutes.

I wasn't sure if he was dazing out and just didn't notice or he was sleeping or what. I didn't disturb him though because, well, I just didn't. It's like it wasn't my place.

He slowly took his hands off the steering wheel and placed them on his thighs, drumming them over again in what looked like piano notes. Then he turned to look at me.

I put my head down as I felt his gaze was over my face and suddenly became interested in the vintage Betty Page sticker that was on the compartment. It was slightly faded and looked like it was scratched over and over again with a key. Poor Betty.

"Do you want to go to the movies with me?" he asked lightly, still playing piano notes.

It was then that I knew I was attached. I was attached to a client and it was wrong, wrong, wrong, This shouldn't happen and it can't happen and I have absolutely no idea why it's happening.

But it did.

It did and I'm not sure if I liked it or not.
If I should be scared or not.
If bad things would happen or not.

But it did.

"Can we see a horror one?"

I'm screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much, just a filler. I won't update this anymore
until my next Spring Break, which starts on the 18th and ends
on the 27th. I'll update about once everyday when Vacation starts (: